3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gamalejeh

Apr 21, 2021
Please can anyone uploaded working Link Bomb a head Full games again because this links not working
I want to Download Sensual Fighting Ex full game download
And thx

Pardola013

Sep 27, 2018
When the enemy is downed, you can press a->s(results may vary on effectiveness). You get on top and beat them down. If you sit there long enough it turns into a grab.
Oh...i understand now, but..what Button i press? I dont know what's mean "a->s"

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Oh...i understand now, but..what Button i press? I dont know what's mean "a->s"
The A and S Keys on the keyboard. I use the Kick with S to get them downed, then S again seems to work to mount them and administer a beatdown. Let it last long enough and they reverse it and beat you down into a grab.

Pardola013

Sep 27, 2018
The A and S Keys on the keyboard. I use the Kick with S to get them downed, then S again seems to work to mount them and administer a beatdown. Let it last long enough and they reverse it and beat you down into a grab.
oh i understand now, Thx <3

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
hello! uhhh....i bring the games what i have, if someone need here is
(just remerber..my english is really bad, i braziliam)

Demon's tale ->

Zako Fight ->

Sensual Fight ->

SF->

Nadeshinko->

Mighty Matsune ->

Mega Minx ->

Double Dragon Nexus ->

Dungeon of submission ->

Battle girl->

Armored Arena ->

Supergal ->

Vagrant Blade ->

Beat City girls ->

Monster Beater Reki ->
i would appreciate a re-upload of this collection:)
if anyone still has them

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
I posted a link to google drive with all the games in there its in this thread, just search you will find it
searching by your name you made 7 post here but only this one says anything about sharing
this is where all the game sharing happens you can get the may update, which includes beat city girls here
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-beater-reki.38681/page-16
which lets to another post with a dead mega link in another thread but after searching for your post there i found this one
I cant find some of the other games, so i posted the ones i have. I added the new thing that bomb posted but its not a game its a video of a game he is making it looks cool
is this the one you talking about?
it has working links

i also notice your folder is missing: Zako Fight
fom Pardola013 collection

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes