3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TEKCVz.png

Overview:
A young female ventures down into perilous dungeons. What is she looking for? Wealth? Fame? Maybe she simply desires a good beating... Either way, you must guide her through and conquer the challenges ahead!

It's basically a beat-em-up with knockdown rape while exploring a dungeon.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-30
Release Date: 2022-02-07
Developer: Bomb-A-HEAD - -
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Hutch46 thanks for the link

6aFhIm.png DOS_C1VJWSWkcW.png DOS_eoAmDRV3WI.png DOS_WiLSG3ENgV.png DOS_I8MrgggVP6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
FINALLY. I waited this game to appear somewhere to download for free since SVIPVIDS played it. Now I will wait for other BOMB-A-HEAD games to appear for download thats a full or free version of p2p games

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
FINALLY. I waited this game to appear somewhere to download for free since SVIPVIDS played it. Now I will wait for other BOMB-A-HEAD games to appear for download thats a full or free version of p2p games
Unfortunately this is just the demo. Game isn't released yet, yet release is planned "soon". I've read that the for backers that may have more content. afaik redeeming Bomb-A-HEAD's Patreon content is a bit different since he only gives it out occasionally and if you aren't a patreon at the moment he gives it out (or meet other qualifying factors) you miss out.

Either way there will need to be a "hero" before a more fully featured game is posted... I just thought I'd get the ball rolling by making the thread.

Also the game might have a puzzle with the statues but I don't know what it is.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2019
I was planing on posting this when it came out. I've been backing bomb for a number of years now, updates every month for two games. I know this game is very close to coming out, and the main game Demon Tale is also getting close to being done. if there is an issue you ask, and bomb takes care of it. oh and I'm the Cheerleader on the website.

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
So wait, let me get this the MC decides it would be a good idea to challenge half-naked barbaric goblins to a fisticuff match wearing nothing but a mini skirt and half shirt? Either she's the densest person alive or she knew what was going to happen lol.;)

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Not bad. Enough to hold my interest for a bit. And keep track of it for more content later.

Though for me on that last anal scene, the goblin kept fucking me and I couldn't move off of that scene. Wouldn't allow me to continue on or go to main menu. Was stuck there and only option I saw was to close out the game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes