3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Not bad. Enough to hold my interest for a bit. And keep track of it for more content later.

Though for me on that last anal scene, the goblin kept fucking me and I couldn't move off of that scene. Wouldn't allow me to continue on or go to main menu. Was stuck there and only option I saw was to close out the game.
P should restart from last checkpoint

Reactions: menatv

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
I remember having the Monster Beater Ruby at one point, but tbh this guy's games are usually not very high on a wish list. They look really good from the initial demo but they are riddled with bugs, unintuitive scenes and no gallery or easy continue so you end up having to spend 25 mins and purposely lose to get a specific scene and then restart all over again because obviously you let yourself die to get the scene.
Each game is a light attack+heavy attack spammer with waaaay too much health on the mobs. There is a reason this guy has been making games for around 10 years now, rarely charges over 10 euros for them, but still nobody really bothers to be a hero for them =/

Reactions: MRlegend001

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
" It's basically a beat-em-up with knockdown rape while exploring a dungeon. "

More then that is usually a distraction IMO.
Even if its got good music or what have you,
I never planned on paying any attention to teh music.

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
how.png
Manage to find Succubi Mark (in one of the statues enters) that allow you to rape enemies that you put to sleep...
Wanted to see animations for this....

Killed ~18 wizzards and ~15 red goblins. Didnt get a single blue ring and eventually died. FML

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Purchased a full game once upon a time from the website... And have still yet to receive it despite sending emails to the dev.

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Not sure if he stopped doing it, but by the time i bought a Game Years ago, his finished Games use some sort of Anti Piracy, called "Piratetripper", doubt anyone cares to bypass it, but even better it´s really unfriendly for buying customers, like if i remember right just moving the folder to a different place can result in you being unable to play the Game anymore...

If this useless unfriendly Pirate Tripper wouldn´t be a thing i actually would care to buy some of his Games, but not as long as he uses this garbage anti cheat, it´s user unfriendly af and also feels and sounds shady af as well...

Reactions: Xol and MRlegend001

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
Not sure if he stopped doing it, but by the time i bought a Game Years ago, his finished Games use some sort of Anti Piracy, called "Piratetripper", doubt anyone cares to bypass it, but even better it´s really unfriendly for buying customers, like if i remember right just moving the folder to a different place can result in you being unable to play the Game anymore...

If this useless unfriendly Pirate Tripper wouldn´t be a thing i actually would care to buy some of his Games, but not as long as he uses this garbage anti cheat, it´s user unfriendly af and also feels and sounds shady af as well...
actually, a guy managed to get past Piratetripper for Monster Beater Reki, Slimypettanko, if they're willing, I'm sure cracking the other games would work on the same principle.

edit: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-beater-reki.38681/post-7146626 here's the post, in case any of the people here can wrap your head around all the tech talk.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Strange to always see these kinds of developers every once in a while, super productive but very dull minded. I remember a few others like toonpimp or something? And some other Japanese dev that keeps making the same graphics and takes 2 weeks to finish an H game. If only these developers could use their hyper productivity in conjunction with someone that could guide them and give them development direction, they could probably create one of the biggest and best H games ever...

But I digress, this H game is pretty solid at it's core. The animations aren't bad for me, but the tedium involved in this H game really doesn't make it worth the effort sadly unless you have a lot of time on your hands. So much time wasted mashing buttons and slow speed, on top of game over H content. This H game is in desperate need of QOL improvements. Enemy health balancing, combo'ing, closer save states, and faster movement are most of the things that would really help solidify as a good fap title.

Last edited:

ZodiacAge

Aug 23, 2017
View attachment 1698443
Manage to find Succubi Mark (in one of the statues enters) that allow you to rape enemies that you put to sleep...

Killed ~18 wizzards and ~15 red goblins. Didnt get a single blue ring and eventually died. FML
Can I ask how you got that? I've been looking for ways how to get it.

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Can I ask how you got that? I've been looking for ways how to get it.
Well, at first playthrough I got as far as finished level. Then everytime I start a game after that I spawn in "level choose" room with 3 or smth holes, but in the demo only 1 avaliable.

Then I just jump in - if its demon statue room -> gone in a random way -> hopefully got something good

If not - just exit and open game and try again

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
View attachment 1698443

I think the puzzle is: You'll run into one of the statues in the two rooms (with locked gates) leading up to the 3-path statue room. The statue that shows up in one of the previous rooms is indicating the next statue path to take.

So if you run into, say, an orange orb statue sitting around in one of the previous rooms, then when you get to the statute path room, take the statue path with the orange orb.

This also assumes you didn't die on the way over.

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Is there any other way to buy this game but on some sketchy as hell site that looks like its from 2005? Id happily buy it off of Itch.io if the creator put it up there.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Is there any other way to buy this game but on some sketchy as hell site that looks like its from 2005? Id happily buy it off of Itch.io if the creator put it up there.
No. The creator has been around for a long time though, and it's through paypal, so it's likely fine.

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
No. The creator has been around for a long time though, and it's through paypal, so it's likely fine.
Yeah, Paypal is what I have issue with. They are scumfucks and I dont wanna use them. I was hoping he had the game on another site to give him money for a fun game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes