3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hutch46

Aug 7, 2018
Same, I don't buy with PayPal anymore. I did this to buy all the other games from BaH.

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
a friend of my cant even buy it with paypale dk why someon got the same problem ?

Last edited:

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Save file for Demo:

- Level 14 (Max Level)
- Inventory full of Candy
- All Items Collected
: Fire Ring +6 (Maxed Out)
: Sleep Ring
: Attack Talisman
: Speed Anklet
: Sweet Dream Choker
: Succubus Mark Unlocked

I love the MC's design, eagerly waiting for a download of the full version. Cheers :D

jakpuffman

Jul 24, 2017
Save file for Demo:

- Level 14 (Max Level)
- Inventory full of Candy
- All Items Collected
: Fire Ring +6 (Maxed Out)
: Sleep Ring
: Attack Talisman
: Speed Anklet
: Sweet Dream Choker
: Succubus Mark Unlocked

I love the MC's design, eagerly waiting for a download of the full version. Cheers :D
How do you even save lol. Also where do I need to put this file?

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
How do you even save lol. Also where do I need to put this file?
Your game "saves" each time you enter the Hub floor where there are three trapdoors and the background music suddenly stops.

To use this save, just place it in the game's root folder.

How do you get to the final boss? Feel like I've ran through the third dungeon like 20x
There is no "final boss" in the demo, only four enemies: The normal goblin, the fire variant, the goblin chief and the wizard. It's an endless loop without any end goal after collecting all the items and maxing out level. Don't know anything about the full version since I haven't played it. Might find some help in the itch.io page.

Reactions: Xol

SupremeVictor

Aug 7, 2018
How do you get to the final boss? Feel like I've ran through the third dungeon like 20x
The final boss is on the 12th or 13th floor of the 3rd dungeon. Here are all the items I have:

DOS.jpg

There is supposed to be another item to increase drop rate but I don't know where it is.

Last edited:

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
jep full game a friend of my wanted to get it for me but hes paypal deosnt work for the game cant buy it dk why im sad

instinctepyon

May 22, 2018
The final boss is on the 12th or 13th floor of the 3rd dungeon. Here are all the items I have:

View attachment 1716002

There is supposed to be another item to increase drop rate but I don't know where it is.
Could you please provide us with your save file?

Literally been spending hours and the one or two times items have dropped have been the times I have just immediately died after.

SupremeVictor

Aug 7, 2018
Could you please provide us with your save file?

Literally been spending hours and the one or two times items have dropped have been the times I have just immediately died after.
Where is the save file? I can share mine.

Edit: Found cat ring thanks.

Last edited:

SupremeVictor

Aug 7, 2018
Here you go:

DOS.jpg

All items and passives.

Fire Ring: Dropped by Red Goblins Stage 1
Fire Medal: Dropped by Red Goblins after getting 9 rings.
Ice Ring: Dropped by Blue Goblins Stage 2
Ice Medal: Dropped by Blue Goblins after getting 9 rings
Thunder Ring: Dropped by Yellow Goblins Stage 3
Thunder Medal: Dropped by Yellow Goblins after getting 9 rings

Succubus Mask: Found on random floor Stage 1
Speed Anklet: Found on random floor Stage 1
Sleep Ring: Dropped by Wizards Stage 1
Sleep Choker: Can't remember but probably stage 1 or 2 drop. It protects you from sleep from Wizards on stage 1, but if you get knocked down by anything else you automatically fall asleep. I would not equip this ever.

Lucky Cat Ring: Dropped by Wizards Stage 1. Supposed to increase drop rate, but I couldn't test since I already had the other items. Took me 2+hours to farm 9 of these for max level and best drop rate. This it the hardest item to get, but other items drop more frequently than this. So you may not even need it if you are going for 100%.

Mystery Glyph: Dropped by Fish in Stage 2. I don't know what this item does.

Elemental Modulator: Dropped by robots in stage 3. Grants element to your normal attacks based on the ring you have equipped. Fire burns and drains health of enemies. Ice can Freeze some enemies and Thunder increase damage to robots on stage 3.

Candy: Dropped by enemies but mostly goblins. Heals you.

The passives (Purple Icons) have special conditions to be found, but I can't remember where to get them all.

Last edited:

esep

Jan 29, 2018
Not sure if he stopped doing it, but by the time i bought a Game Years ago, his finished Games use some sort of Anti Piracy, called "Piratetripper", doubt anyone cares to bypass it, but even better it´s really unfriendly for buying customers, like if i remember right just moving the folder to a different place can result in you being unable to play the Game anymore...

If this useless unfriendly Pirate Tripper wouldn´t be a thing i actually would care to buy some of his Games, but not as long as he uses this garbage anti cheat, it´s user unfriendly af and also feels and sounds shady af as well...
Pirate tripper is gone.

Only game using it is DOS right now and he said he'll remove it soon so feel free to buy his old games for now and DOS will be free from piratetripper soon

yiks507

Mar 26, 2019
Here you go:

View attachment 1720517

All items and passives.

Fire Ring: Dropped by Red Goblins Stage 1
Fire Medal: Dropped by Red Goblins after getting 9 rings.
Ice Ring: Dropped by Blue Goblins Stage 2
Ice Medal: Dropped by Blue Goblins after getting 9 rings
Thunder Ring: Dropped by Yellow Goblins Stage 3
Thunder Medal: Dropped by Yellow Goblins after getting 9 rings

Succubus Mask: Found on random floor Stage 1
Speed Anklet: Found on random floor Stage 1
Sleep Ring: Dropped by Wizards Stage 1
Sleep Choker: Can't remember but probably stage 1 or 2 drop. It protects you from sleep from Wizards on stage 1, but if you get knocked down by anything else you automatically fall asleep. I would not equip this ever.

Lucky Cat Ring: Dropped by Wizards Stage 1. Supposed to increase drop rate, but I couldn't test since I already had the other items. Took me 2+hours to farm 9 of these for max level and best drop rate. This it the hardest item to get, but other items drop more frequently than this. So you may not even need it if you are going for 100%.

Mystery Glyph: Dropped by Fish in Stage 2. I don't know what this item does.

Elemental Modulator: Dropped by robots in stage 3. Grants element to your normal attacks based on the ring you have equipped. Fire burns and drains health of enemies. Ice can Freeze some enemies and Thunder increase damage to robots on stage 3.

Candy: Dropped by enemies but mostly goblins. Heals you.

The passives (Purple Icons) have special conditions to be found, but I can't remember where to get them all.
can you upload your game files somewhere? cause your save didnt work

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
can you upload your game files somewhere? cause your save didnt work
Interestingly enough, I tried that full game's save file onto a demo version and it unlocked all the items for me. Unfortunately, only the Level 1 trapdoor is open. Levels 2 and 3 are still inaccessible for me.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes