3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
How do you use the sleep wave thing? I've pressed every button I can think of and nothing seems to work. And I'm assuming both of the "mounting" abilities depend on it.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Game doesn't run for me. Downloaded from the Mega link, if that matters.
Seems odd that I'm the only one with this problem. I run the game, Task Manager confirms it is running, but nothing happens. No window, no error message, nada.

No idea what I can do to try and resolve this.

Drossvamp

Apr 26, 2018
Here you go:

View attachment 1720517

All items and passives.

Fire Ring: Dropped by Red Goblins Stage 1
Fire Medal: Dropped by Red Goblins after getting 9 rings.
Ice Ring: Dropped by Blue Goblins Stage 2
Ice Medal: Dropped by Blue Goblins after getting 9 rings
Thunder Ring: Dropped by Yellow Goblins Stage 3
Thunder Medal: Dropped by Yellow Goblins after getting 9 rings

Succubus Mask: Found on random floor Stage 1
Speed Anklet: Found on random floor Stage 1
Sleep Ring: Dropped by Wizards Stage 1
Sleep Choker: Can't remember but probably stage 1 or 2 drop. It protects you from sleep from Wizards on stage 1, but if you get knocked down by anything else you automatically fall asleep. I would not equip this ever.

Lucky Cat Ring: Dropped by Wizards Stage 1. Supposed to increase drop rate, but I couldn't test since I already had the other items. Took me 2+hours to farm 9 of these for max level and best drop rate. This it the hardest item to get, but other items drop more frequently than this. So you may not even need it if you are going for 100%.

Mystery Glyph: Dropped by Fish in Stage 2. I don't know what this item does.

Elemental Modulator: Dropped by robots in stage 3. Grants element to your normal attacks based on the ring you have equipped. Fire burns and drains health of enemies. Ice can Freeze some enemies and Thunder increase damage to robots on stage 3.

Candy: Dropped by enemies but mostly goblins. Heals you.

The passives (Purple Icons) have special conditions to be found, but I can't remember where to get them all.
Could you compress that txt file so it can be downloaded and extracted? When I click on it I see a lot of unrecognized characters, and I don’t know what nor how many things I’ll need to do to find those special characters

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Could you compress that txt file so it can be downloaded and extracted? When I click on it I see a lot of unrecognized characters, and I don’t know what nor how many things I’ll need to do to find those special characters
Just Right click the file and "Save Link as..." and change the name back to "data.txt"

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Even if nobody wishes to post a link : Are there actually any new enemies/H content beyond the demo on the 2nd and third levels? In the past his games have basically revealed 80% of the actual good stuff in the demo, with the actual content in the full version being a mystery box that often just has recolored enemies with higher health. Anybody can confirm or deny this?

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Decided to part with the 7 dollars. Booted up the full game, keeps getting stuck on intro, shows half a second of "Press S to continue" then resets the game constantly looping like this. Demo doesn't do it, his silly PirateTripper thing seems to do the job. Unplayable because of it, requested a refund.

yiks507

Mar 26, 2019
Decided to part with the 7 dollars. Booted up the full game, keeps getting stuck on intro, shows half a second of "Press S to continue" then resets the game constantly looping like this. Demo doesn't do it, his silly PirateTripper thing seems to do the job. Unplayable because of it, requested a refund.
he made a post that he will quit using pirate stripper. you could try contacting him about it
ill also be greedy and say maybe you could share the files

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Instead of requesting a refund, you may post your game here for bonus internet points :D plus someone here might be able to crack that pirate tripper for you if they get access to the files.

Aug 14, 2020
Yes, when the full version of Dungeons of Submission will be available here. To show you that this is not a joke, I can send you by pm one of these games.
cool im looking forward to this !!
Wish to play more games of bomb-a-head on here !!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes