3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

YCH

Mar 17, 2018
Yes, when the full version of Dungeons of Submission will be available here. To show you that this is not a joke, I can send you by pm one of these games.
Mind sharing with me? I gonna try to crack

yiks507

Mar 26, 2019
Yes, when the full version of Dungeons of Submission will be available here. To show you that this is not a joke, I can send you by pm one of these games.
if youre truly not kidding id like to have some of them if you wouldnt mind

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Here's an update: The latest version of the game no longer has PirateTripper.
Sorry to disappoint the asker's though, but no, I'm not going to share it. Even ignoring the fact that it would be easy to trace back to me due to paying with PayPal; The guy has been nothing but helpful and friendly with support for my copy which originally did not work, and the game is better than a huge amount of the typical Ren'py stories and never-ending developments with a Patreon slapped on that you see nowadays.
He really does deserve the five dollars support to convince him to keep making these games.

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Here's an update: The latest version of the game no longer has PirateTripper.
Sorry to disappoint the asker's though, but no, I'm not going to share it. Even ignoring the fact that it would be easy to trace back to me due to paying with PayPal; The guy has been nothing but helpful and friendly with support for my copy which originally did not work, and the game is better than a huge amount of the typical Ren'py stories and never-ending developments with a Patreon slapped on that you see nowadays.
He really does deserve the five dollars support to convince him to keep making these games.
Yes, and if only he accepted payments from mediums other than paypal, I would have supported him. Paypal is a scam and moreover it doesn't accept any of my payment methods to pay specifically for this game so I'm stuck either way being able to not play the full version.

Blueboy443

Mar 22, 2022
Can I have a copy of save file from the complete game, Yes i bought it but don't have the patience to run all through especially that area where there are 3 bomb lords. Thanks

esep

Jan 29, 2018
Anyone know how piratetripper works?
Does it hash a random key attached to every individual game?
man, it's no longer necessary, anyone who bought the game can ask for a version that works without piratetripper and share it

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes