3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hutch46

Aug 7, 2018
Just send an email to Bomb telling him that you can't run the game with PirateTripper and he'll send you a link to get the full game.

esep

Jan 29, 2018
Just send an email to Bomb telling him that you can't run the game with PirateTripper and he'll send you a link to get the full game.
it'd be pretty sus if out of nowhere 20-50 guys ask him for a copy without pirate tripper, could you please just share your version of the game? upload it on google drive for a while and share the link

esep

Jan 29, 2018
Please don't spam bomb asking for the game or he'll put pirate tripper back on, lets just wait for hutch to be a good member of this community and share it.

Hutch46

Aug 7, 2018
At the start of the game, there is a power to obtain, the cheat mode. It allows to be invincible, but blocks the gain of xp and the gain of items. This is useful for testing the levels, but it must be deactivated to find the keys of the 1st level and the wheels of the 2nd level for example.

The problem I have is that I go through the series of dungeons and return to the save point without seeing any bosses. I'm stocking up on special items and xp, but I'd like to see the last enemies.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes