3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Alpacalypse

Aug 27, 2021
Seems odd that I'm the only one with this problem. I run the game, Task Manager confirms it is running, but nothing happens. No window, no error message, nada.

No idea what I can do to try and resolve this.
Did you ever figure out a solution to your problem? I seem to be having the exact same issue.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
all this game needs is a gallery in the main menu

Hutch46

Aug 7, 2018
Yes, I saw that there was only one boss at the end of level 3, and that there is no particular animation. I would have liked to see Kinah completely submissive. ;)

On the other hand, I have a problem to pass one of the level 3 dungeons. It is the map with the 3 bombs and the wall at the top to explode. I can't get the bombs to go high enough to hit the wall. Can you do it ?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yes, I saw that there was only one boss at the end of level 3, and that there is no particular animation. I would have liked to see Kinah completely submissive. ;)

On the other hand, I have a problem to pass one of the level 3 dungeons. It is the map with the 3 bombs and the wall at the top to explode. I can't get the bombs to go high enough to hit the wall. Can you do it ?
i also tried to get the bombs to go there and them green retards just wanna stay near they hatch

May 25, 2017

i also tried to get the bombs to go there and them green retards just wanna stay near they hatch
You have to use the grapple ability to grab the bombs they leave behind when you kill them. If you don't have the grapple ability, go back to level 2.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Nafghl

Feb 26, 2018
Can someone pls share the Zako fight game I have been waiting for 7 years for that:(
This developer is criminally underrated here in f95zone, this is the first game of theirs I've ever come across here and I have looked for them before. Someone get the full version of Battle Girl here please

esep

Jan 29, 2018
Yes, when the full version of Dungeons of Submission will be available here. To show you that this is not a joke, I can send you by pm one of these games.
Alright, the full game is here (you posted it yourself) , will you share his other games or were you bluffing?

Reactions: CeLioCiBR
Jul 29, 2018
Item that I found
Mask - drop from green goblin
Cat ring - drop from wizard (Increase drop item max lvl9) (Thank you Thatweirdguywiththeweirdhat for the name of the ring)
Speed Anklet - red goblin or wizard (I don't know who did I kill from offscreen with the fireball) (Increase movement speed)
Sleeping Ring - wizard ( useful for sleeping goblin and molest the goblin) (Combo - use the sleep ring then the ice ring and watch their life bar goes zero)
Sweet Dream Choker - wizard (Sleep resistance and main character goes to sleep when knock down)
Fish Scale - fish four arms looking monster (Decrease energy cost of dashing and have the chance to not consume energy while dashing)
RYB Battery or backpack - RYB color robots (grant punching at the enemy a element effect statues effect depending on the equip ring)
Fire ring - red goblin (toss fire ball max lvl 9)(max power is 80%)
Ice ring - blue goblin (spawn ice spike max lvl 9)
Thunder ring - yellow goblin ( spawn an aoe thunder ball near the main character max lvl 9)
Fire badge - only drop from red goblin if the ring is max lvl (increase fire attack, faster movement speed that can be stack with speed Anklet, and fire resist
Ice badge - only drop from blue goblin if the ring is max lvl ( Cut damage or reduce damage taken?, Stronger ice attack and ice resist
Thunder badge - only drop from yellow goblin if the ring is max lvl (Strong attack power, Strong thunder attack and thunder resist

Skill Drop
Fall down (oh no I fall down and I can't get up I hope no one bang my defenseless body skill) - I found it from a trap pink ice case that spawn 3 club goblin (probably it is a drop skill from a club goblin but not sure about it)
Mounting wrestling move - can be drop the four arm fish monster. Be very careful when using this move because the enemy can will used it against you and have a chance a sex scene will play.
Explosive dash (Forgot what its name) - drop my green bomb king dude (Don't toss them fireball because they do look scary)
Teleport - Beat the final boss or the only boss in the game

Took me 4 hours for farming that darn cat ring.
Also Here my safe file if this the save located in the dos file? I cant read it as is mess up symbol when opening it

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes