3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

inn

Jul 2, 2018
Item that I found
Mask - drop from green goblin
Cat ring - drop from wizard (Increase drop item max lvl9) (Thank you Thatweirdguywiththeweirdhat for the name of the ring)
Speed Anklet - red goblin or wizard (I don't know who did I kill from offscreen with the fireball) (Increase movement speed)
Sleeping Ring - wizard ( useful for sleeping goblin and molest the goblin) (Combo - use the sleep ring then the ice ring and watch their life bar goes zero)
Sweet Dream Choker - wizard (Sleep resistance and main character goes to sleep when knock down)
Fish Scale - fish four arms looking monster (Decrease energy cost of dashing and have the chance to not consume energy while dashing)
RYB Battery or backpack - RYB color robots (grant punching at the enemy a element effect statues effect depending on the equip ring)
Fire ring - red goblin (toss fire ball max lvl 9)(max power is 80%)
Ice ring - blue goblin (spawn ice spike max lvl 9)
Thunder ring - yellow goblin ( spawn an aoe thunder ball near the main character max lvl 9)
Fire badge - only drop from red goblin if the ring is max lvl (increase fire attack, faster movement speed that can be stack with speed Anklet, and fire resist
Ice badge - only drop from blue goblin if the ring is max lvl ( Cut damage or reduce damage taken?, Stronger ice attack and ice resist
Thunder badge - only drop from yellow goblin if the ring is max lvl (Strong attack power, Strong thunder attack and thunder resist

Skill Drop
Fall down (oh no I fall down and I can't get up I hope no one bang my defenseless body skill) - I found it from a trap pink ice case that spawn 3 club goblin (probably it is a drop skill from a club goblin but not sure about it)
Mounting wrestling move - can be drop the four arm fish monster. Be very careful when using this move because the enemy can will used it against you and have a chance a sex scene will play.
Explosive dash (Forgot what its name) - drop my green bomb king dude (Don't toss them fireball because they do look scary)
Teleport - Beat the final boss or the only boss in the game

Took me 4 hours for farming that darn cat ring.
Also Here my safe file if this the save located in the dos file? I cant read it as is mess up symbol when opening it
where do i put the save ? how does this work?

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Make your dream a reality :
Anyone know how to use Cheat Engine in these? I can't figure out health values in some of them and I'm fucking terrible at these games.

Edit: Nevermind I'm just an idiot that didn't notice Cheat Engine was scanning for hex values

Last edited:

motorexweed

Mar 10, 2018
someone have a save for Mighty Matsume? its bugged for me and not work the customize, or a cheat table? thanks

SupremeVictor

Aug 7, 2018
you can just evade all enemies and get to the final boss that way, I believe the customize doesn't work at all
Here is a full save with max stats. Customize works at least for me where you can boost your stats and unlock moves, but the only thing that matters is power/recovery stats. Once your power is maxed you can one shot all the enemies and the final boss can only beat you if you don't have recovery.

SupremeVictor

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone know how to use Cheat Engine in these? I can't figure out health values in some of them and I'm fucking terrible at these games.

Edit: Nevermind I'm just an idiot that didn't notice Cheat Engine was scanning for hex values
Which games have you developed tables for?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes