3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Is there a way to lower the volume in this game, specifically the music. Cause sweet jesus with headphones

akamekillsall2

Apr 18, 2022
any chance you could upload your copy?
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, here you are!

The game needs to be ran on windows xp it seems, so try to watch some youtube videos to figure out how to set up a virtual machine.

Reactions: Gwyn33

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Okay I really need help with this game. I started and did the tutorial. Now everytime I die, i'm in front of 3 hatches, same as you, right ? I take the first one (the one at the very left) cause I assume it's the first level. Now there's a door locked by two buttons. When I unlock the door, I can enter the hatch at the very top of the map, which leads me to a place filled with red gobos, green, and a magician. But when i exit the map with the hatch located at the top, it leads me in front of the door locked by the twos buttons that i previously unlocked... So, is there a map, a road to follow ? Cause right now, i'm fucking lost to be honest.

Thanks in advance to the kind soul that would help me.

Edit : Also, is there a way to keep the levels I earned while beating the gobos ? Everytime i die i revert to lvl 4, which is kind of frustrating.

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Reactions: DudePersonA

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I need a fix for all the bomb games
None of them work on my computer anymore
I don't have to buy a new computer, do I?

Reactions: Pardola013
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes