3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks! But...and the "guide for use dildo"? I don't know how to use he
For the beat city girls, you need to buy both items; the first is used for the prelude and the second is used as a finisher. Money earned doesn't stay between restarts, but items bought do. So get your $50, buy the book, then get your $100 and buy the strapon.
So just like how enemies have two versions of their sex attacks; when you're high stamina and low stamina, with low stamina being more fucky, the same is for the boss. You use the cunnilingus when the boss is high stamina, and use the strapon when she's low stamina. Which one you use happens automatically when you grab her while she's on the ground, though you need both to defeat her (there is no defeat scene at the moment).

Pardola013

Sep 27, 2018
So just like how enemies have two versions of their sex attacks; when you're high stamina and low stamina, with low stamina being more fucky, the same is for the boss. You use the cunnilingus when the boss is high stamina, and use the strapon when she's low stamina. Which one you use happens automatically when you grab her while she's on the ground, though you need both to defeat her (there is no defeat scene at the moment).
so just work with the boss..hmmm...do you know the day what will come the new update?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
(Supergal)

(I think you already have the Beat City Girls and Vagrand Blade. So i will skip them)

(The rest of games in 2022)

Here I have zako fight... Tell me if it doesn't work ;D
haachama-nononoo.gif
None of them work for me
NONE OF THEM. What the actual fuck.
Since they're essentially Flash games, can they be made into swf files?
I can open those, just not the exe files
This DRM sucks, and I'm pretty sure it's managed to screw over actual buyers of the game too.

Last edited:

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019

Here I have zako fight... Tell me if it doesn't work ;D
is the file website completely broken?? The download stopped in the 10s megabytes for some reason

May 25, 2017
If they just don't work, you probably have better luck with either running them in windows 7 or XP compatibility mode. I remember I straight had to run one of the games in an XP virtual machine.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
If they just don't work, you probably have better luck with either running them in windows 7 or XP compatibility mode. I remember I straight had to run one of the games in an XP virtual machine.
What's the quickest easiest way of getting it to work on a virtual machine?
I'm quite desperate here

May 25, 2017
What's the quickest easiest way of getting it to work on a virtual machine?
I'm quite desperate here

Find yourself an ISO file and an activation key for XP and get it installed through virtualbox. I will warn you that you need to find a 64 bit version of XP and some kind of flash drive to get a bowser installer onto the VM, because the Internet Explorer it comes with just plain doesn't work.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018

Find yourself an ISO file and an activation key for XP and get it installed through virtualbox. I will warn you that you need to find a 64 bit version of XP and some kind of flash drive to get a bowser installer onto the VM, because the Internet Explorer it comes with just plain doesn't work.
Jesus tapdancing christ..

Reactions: derakino999
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes