• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
He's not porting anything; instead he's moving on to new engines. These will be the last games as such. Once Beat City Girls, Vagrant Blade, and Supergal are done, then that's it for Flash. I don't think they've announced what their next project is exactly.
supergal is done, bomb said he is just gonna fix the little bugs that are in it in his own time. Beat city girls will be fully completed next update and vagrant blade only needs scenes foe 2 more characters then it will also be finished

Reactions: DudePersonA

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Damn, was hoping for a little more in Double dragon nexus... does anyone have the latest build?
I kinda like but in same time hate this game. Its nearly impossible to kill characters here.
The only way I found is stun two of them with counterattack when you got down and kill third... but joke is that if you take too long to kill other two, third will stand up again

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
I kinda like but in same time hate this game. Its nearly impossible to kill characters here.
The only way I found is stun two of them with counterattack when you got down and kill third... but joke is that if you take too long to kill other two, third will stand up again
its ez just beat them up a little and press w beside them, do this for all the girls and u will pass to next stage

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
its ez just beat them up a little and press w beside them, do this for all the girls and u will pass to next stage
Thing is, that they wake up really wast. Like 2-3 seconds after you down them. And to kill you need hold them for at least 3-5 seconds as far as I noticed

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Thing is, that they wake up really wast. Like 2-3 seconds after you down them. And to kill you need hold them for at least 3-5 seconds as far as I noticed
u dont need to hold down the w key, the reason they wake up fast is because u diddnt dmg them enough

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
u dont need to hold down the w key, the reason they wake up fast is because u diddnt dmg them enough
Thing is that I did enough damage, or at least close to it. Like hitting them for 5 min straight should be more than enough.

theres only one type of enemy correct?
I dunno, really. Based by preview should be at least two, but I got on second stage once and havent saw anyone new

Criperion

Mar 1, 2018
hello! uhhh....i bring the games what i have, if someone need here is
(just remerber..my english is really bad, i braziliam)

Demon's tale ->

Zako Fight ->

Sensual Fight ->

SF->

Nadeshinko->

Mighty Matsune ->

Mega Minx ->

Double Dragon Nexus ->

Dungeon of submission ->

Battle girl->

Armored Arena ->

Supergal ->

Vagrant Blade ->

Beat City girls ->

Monster Beater Reki ->
most of the link appears me like https://*********/dawdawa and i cant download them, how do i fix that?

Sieker

Aug 17, 2018
Your links are showing up as a string of * asterisks. They're not going anywhere for me. Is that supposed to be in place of something else?

Nix that, read the above. Any one out there happen to still have these files somewhere?

hello! uhhh....i bring the games what i have, if someone need here is
(just remerber..my english is really bad, i braziliam)

Demon's tale ->

Zako Fight ->

Sensual Fight ->

SF->

Nadeshinko->

Mighty Matsune ->

Mega Minx ->

Double Dragon Nexus ->

Dungeon of submission ->

Battle girl->

Armored Arena ->

Supergal ->

Vagrant Blade ->

Beat City girls ->

Monster Beater Reki ->

Pardola013

Sep 27, 2018

look's like we have something here about bomb-

but i don't found no one link ((active)) what can give Work2-3 :cry::cry::cry:

sergosplay

Mar 8, 2020

look's like we have something here about bomb-

but i don't found no one link ((active)) what can give Work2-3 :cry::cry::cry:
there are missing some games you don't know where to find them? there seems to be demon tale and mighty musume and nadeshiko,zako fight

• Sad
Reactions: Pardola013

Pardola013

Sep 27, 2018
there are missing some games you don't know where to find them? there seems to be demon tale and mighty musume and nadeshiko,zako fight
i agree..is missing something, but maybe here you can find or in "monster beater reki [Final] [Bomb-a-head]"

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes