ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
too little content to give a more complex opinion about the game (who already know me, knows what i'm talking about) but I can say already a couple of things 1: the renders are kind of nice & you can feels the Dev personal style & 2:the dev did a good work using tyrano, is not laggy at all like a lot of other games i've already played

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
6. I looked into renpy, while I have huge respect for it. I am able to do a lot with the engine im using. Many of the features that you are talking about, such as fast forward/skip/go back are in the game, I just have them disabled currently.

I want to explain more, but I dont want to give away any of the story that im trying to release fast as I can which will explain A LOT.
I can't stress enough how important it is to have your game be as player-friendly as possible.
If your engine supports these features, by all means enable them asap.
Shit like this drives people off a game pretty fast.

Just yesterday I dropped a game like hotcakes, because the dev insisted that painting a room should need dozens of slow clicks to complete, literally taking minutes away of my rare leisure time (to make this more clear, if that was the only thing, I would have pushed past this, but the whole game is set-up around making way too many, often not even easy to find mouse-clicks, so that no game-flow at all develops).

Games should be fun and not feel tedious, so devs should always strive to make them as entertaining as possible and not let the game ui or the gameplay become a hurdle for that.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
first tag i uselly look for is "futa..."
BUT
are you sure this is futa?
looks like a "guy" with midlife crisis...
maybe "transformation" tag suits better? or "gay"?
no boobs
hairy face
i mean thats wild of him
but
can i puke now?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
first tag i uselly look for is "futa..."
BUT
are you sure this is futa?
looks like a "guy" with midlife crisis...
maybe "transformation" tag suits better? or "gay"?
no boobs
hairy face
i mean thats wild of him
but
can i puke now?
People often confuse crossdressing with futa, traps or trannies and it's definitely gay. lol

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Oh look another 0.0.1 alpha game that tries to squeeze money from patreon. Lets hope this actually gets actively developed

trzyglow

Dec 25, 2018
To say something about the game - even if it is the initial phase, we should play at least a little - what we got is too short - just - it has only the potential

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok is it me or my download... 5 of the pictures posted on main page seem to be just TEASERS?? False ads? lol
Pictures 2,3 and 5 are in there but that's it I hate that when that happens :cautious:

Add "Crossdressing & Gay tags... " 5 or 6 of the tags that are up are not even an option in this version.

Reactions: CarbonBeast

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I can't stress enough how important it is to have your game be as player-friendly as possible.
If your engine supports these features, by all means enable them asap.
Shit like this drives people off a game pretty fast.

Just yesterday I dropped a game like hotcakes, because the dev insisted that painting a room should need dozens of slow clicks to complete, literally taking minutes away of my rare leisure time (to make this more clear, if that was the only thing, I would have pushed past this, but the whole game is set-up around making way too many, often not even easy to find mouse-clicks, so that no game-flow at all develops).

Games should be fun and not feel tedious, so devs should always strive to make them as entertaining as possible and not let the game ui or the gameplay become a hurdle for that.
I Dropped that one to when it wanted me to start on the second wall, "Screwthat" only after i finished the first wall thinking he was gonna get some ass lol

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I Dropped that one to when it wanted me to start on the second wall, "Screwthat" only after i finished the first wall thinking he was gonna get some ass lol
Yeah, I mean what the fuck do devs think including shit like that? Would they have fun playing that? It's just so weird to me.

Reactions: Jeepster
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes