supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Everything felt like some sort of a fucking joke, entire you are just waiting for the other shoe to drop, anxious for the good punchline about whats happening, but nope, its just a game about a dude crossdressing for USS Captain Burgerking

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
So, you are a subject in some way?
The description says something about "the next morning there is something wrong".
Forced transformation? Can you avoid this? (I'm asking this because some people complain afterwards when they find out certain things.^^)

Well, played the current version. Have nothing more to add to that, what was already pointed out.
Nice so far, good job. (y)

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
So, you are a subject in some way?
The description says something about "the next morning there is something wrong".
Forced transformation? Can you avoid this? (I'm asking this because some people complain afterwards when they find out certain things.^^)

Well, played the current version. Have nothing more to add to that, what was already pointed out.
Nice so far, good job. (y)
You sir are on to something...:unsure::unsure::unsure:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Which one is the "Female protagonist",because in the "Genre Tags" it's say the game have a Female protagonist too!

PS: I hope the Female protagonist is Sonya - she is really,so fucking hot and i would love to play with her! If the game don't have Female protagonist,then this tag need to be removed!

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Which one is the "Female protagonist",because in the "Genre Tags" it's say the game have a Female protagonist too!

PS: I hope the Female protagonist is Sonya - she is really,so fucking hot and i would love to play with her! If the game don't have Female protagonist,then this tag need to be removed!
Its female protag because its transformation, Male turns into female.

Reactions: CarbonBeast

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Its female protag because its transformation, Male turns into female.
Yep you nailed it. What's in this version is just the first phase of the transformation. I don't want to say anymore and give away from spoilers.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Yep you nailed it. What's in this version is just the first phase of the transformation. I don't want to say anymore and give away from spoilers.
I think you mentioned it before in regard to traps, but to be clear is fighting off the transformation a possibility? Long term if not immediately?

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
I personally would love an option for the fat guy, to succumb or submit to him.
This is something I debated on. We will have to see where the story goes and if people have a high demand for it then it will be added, aslong as it fits into the story and not shoehorned in.

D

Deleted member 192287

I love gender benders!!! Please add andriod port and possible bimbo option.

syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
There is not enough content to be releasing this man, c'mon. There is literally 10 minutes, (real life time) of content. 10 minutes doesn't even qualify as (alpha). I'm not shitting on your game. It's looking good so far. What I am shitting on, is your decision to release what you have with so little content. I think you should wait until you have more done, to release the next version.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
I actually have a lot more content. Which some of is even included with this version. I didn't want to rush it and decided to release that part to gauge the audience. Im activity working on the game every day. I wanted to release this as an alpha for obvious reasons and it will stay in alpha till the core game mechanics are fully fleshed out and added. While I understand that it's short, which I wanted it to be. Consider it more of a teaser rather then an alpha. Thanks for your input and I apologise for how short this version is. "Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together"

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes