D

Deleted member 1387011

I guess it is reference on USA politics and Albert says that MC is complaining/whinning like democrats since that's what they are only doing... Is Mr Trady in fact Trump? Trump/Trady Tower...:D And is our developer making fun out of orange guy or he is into MAGA stuff?

It is kind of a mood killing when you are, while playing (adult) game, snapped into reality and forced to think about politics and orange menace dismantling civilization, but if this is going to be political satire let's see. Would be funny if Trady tells him as task: "Build the wall" or when poor guy asks for salary: Mexico will pay you

Regarding all other stuff you wrote, I agree 100% - excellent idea and huge pile of stuff to fix
And, yes Trady's dialogue has to be rewritten. It is awfull
Orange man bad

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
THE SISSIFICATION IS SOMETHING WE COULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT.
I JUST HOPE I AM NOT THE GUY WEARING A DRESS.

kspectr

Dec 8, 2018
@Fantasmagore
I highly recommend to make a post about your game at for publicity.
It fit their themes perfectly and you may get some actual patrons there.

Reactions: Fantasmagore

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Red pil is game over ? i thought this game was 2 protagonist i think you are forced to only play with the blue pil

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Not a sissy. You get a choice to play progress the story as a female or male.
Are you sure because from what i could read about the pil the red pill will make the game over and you return back to man. that does not sound like you have a choice. unless you want the game to have 5 minutes of content.

benok

Aug 29, 2017
Before you get too far into this game I'd suggest making the change to Ren'Py. Games just run better and it has better cross-platform support. You had the nw.pak file in there but you didn't include the package.json file in the zip so I had no way to use work arounds to get it working on linux.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Because when I see a "transformation" tag I expect him to transform into not just put on a dress and just say I'm a woman like irl. That's gross and offensive.:sick: I mean it's literally just crossdressing which is just a man in drag.
Seems like you didnt make it far enough into the game. He does transform.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Not a sissy. You get a choice to play progress the story as a female or male.
Are you sure? The options at the end of your game had you either go back to being a man, or stay as a femboy since you keep the dick.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Why dont you play the game and find out? However currently the dick stays but we are currently in the writing stages of adding a location that allows for surgeries such as removing the penis as well as bigger or smaller breast same for the ass.
Surgeries? He took a pill that literally changed his entire body but the penis is too far? May as well make it a pill upgrade instead since its already sci-fi

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes