Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Surgeries? He took a pill that literally changed his entire body but the penis is too far? May as well make it a pill upgrade instead since its already sci-fi
Thats the plan to make it a pill. But for the sake of understanding and story telling from our end we are simply calling it a "surgery"

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Seems like you didnt make it far enough into the game. He does transform.
Well, maybe the pill does something but we didn't see that yet. Up until that point he is still a man in drag. (A person with a penis who self-identifies as a man, is indeed a man, irrespective of whether or not he has breasts.)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why dont you play the game and find out? However currently the dick stays but we are currently in the writing stages of adding a location that allows for surgeries such as removing the penis as well as bigger or smaller breast same for the ass.
Ok that's sexy.

D

Deleted member 192287

Love this game to extreme, hope apk version comes out

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is there a way to actually get the music to turn off? The config screen is all messed up. The mute buttons do not work, the hot spots for moving the sliders do not line up with the graphics on the screen, and even with sliders as far to the left as they can go the music is too loud. Did anyone ever test this screen?

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
I don't understand.
If I choose red pill, game over, but if I choose blue pill also game over?
It's game over as in there are no more content, i guess you could expect something to happen after next update

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I can't understand it - "if he choose the red pill he will be man again",that's ok,but "if he choose the blue pill he will stay a woman But With Dick"? WTF? If it's going to be returned into woman,then he need to have a Pussy,not a Dick - only then you can say he is returned into a woman,if he is with a woman body but with a Dick then he is not a woman - he is transvestite! May be they will remove his Dick in the next update and he will have a Pussy and be a real woman - i'm not sure,but i don't like transvestites - if he stay like this,then it will be only good to choose the red pill and play him like a man,what he was!

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
I can't understand it - "if he choose the red pill he will be man again",that's ok,but "if he choose the blue pill he will stay a woman But With Dick"? WTF? If it's going to be returned into woman,then he need to have a Pussy,not a Dick - only then you can say he is returned into a woman,if he is with a woman body but with a Dick then he is not a woman - he is transvestite! May be they will remove his Dick in the next update and he will have a Pussy and be a real woman - i'm not sure,but i don't like transvestites - if he stay like this,then it will be only good to choose the red pill and play him like a man,what he was!
I understand u don't like trans,but there are many people who likes trans.so,I guess we need another option either become a full woman ,or a woman with a tool or just change to Man.so,I guess we need another pill.

Reactions: LoveWhores

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Looks Hot! Hope there might be some "Ugly Bastard" NTR, or that in the fututre we can see this fat pig fucking a whole lot of the girls and maybe reluctantly or forced into becoming his pets. Maybe even with a Western version of the Mind-Break... Anyways looks Great! Please keep this one going!(y)

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
loading time was abit too long (Win 8.1), plus the game didnt show up until it finished loading.

buttons in the config were out of position

seems like you tried to highlight clickable objects with a dark yellow tint but I only noticed it on the 3rd playthrough (maybe you could make clickable objects blink or sth). And I thought I was able to get all the scenes in the first post but I failed after three playthrough.

I would expect the finished product to be 20gb+

honestly way too little content to make any useful comment, it is unfair to judge a VN with such little playtime

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Really love the game, but i'm wondering, is there any scheduled release date for this game? or is it just wait till next surprise update?

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Dev Diary #3 is up!

Also new discord channel is setup, still working out some kinks.

Fantasmagore said:
Greetings. Since Development for this game has been slower then what I anticipated I decided to lower all tiers cost/prices. If you have already paid money for this month and dont want worry. Anyone who has already paid for any tiers this month will still be honored.
I am almost done working on the renders for this next update and yes this update will include some sexual content.
LINGIERSTORE_8.png

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018
Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Started following the project on Patreon. May very likely actually do more once the full female route is added. For now I'll keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Fantasmagore
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes