aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Any update on when the free version will be out? or could someone link the patron version?

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
The
When is tier 2 release then? considering the last release was only for tier 3

Tier 3 is meant for early releases and weekly builds. Since I still have some minor bugs such as spelling and grammar I could release it in that state.

Tier 2 is for stable releases.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
When is tier 2 release then? considering the last release was only for tier 3
Also we just started our Instagram account. We plan on posting updates and chances for people to get free updates of the latest version of the game on there.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
nope, unavoidable, the concita wurst look kinda turned me off to, but i cant remember how far the transition went after those scenes. I did find his reasoning to go "female with beard" a little to easy and unbelievable.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
nope, unavoidable, the concita wurst look kinda turned me off to, but i cant remember how far the transition went after those scenes. I did find his reasoning to go "female with beard" a little to easy and unbelievable.
He chose that look? The pay must have been pretty high or maybe he was too high ha ha.

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
So.... Is there a way to run Tyrano on Linux? Wine gives me a black screen and AFAIK Tyrano doesn't have a native version. What do we do?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes