Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
If you follow me on patreon I explain in detail why this update was rather short. I decided to split this update into two small ones. They are content packed and I didn't want to get ahead of myself. That being said I also had 2 people leave my team.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Meh. Would be much more interesting if seemingly every woman wasn't a transsexual. Maybe I'm just not that into futa on futa action, so I'm sure it would appeal to some, but, I'll pass.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for coming into the games thread and letting us all know that you're not into it. I'm sure I will change the game just for you.
Yeah, it's super weird to post your thoughts about a game on that game's thread, right?

I couldn't care less what you do with the game. I don't expect every game to be for me, nor should you expect every criticism of it to be about you unless you're a narcissistic child. Comments about the content of a game help other people know about the type of content that they're about to (potentially) waste their time on. Grow the fuck up.

Last edited:

LittleRed666

Aug 8, 2019
Yeah, it's super weird to post your thoughts about a game on that game's thread, right?

I couldn't care less what you do with the game. I don't expect every game to be for me, nor should you expect every criticism of it to be about you unless you're a narcissistic child. Comments about the content of a game help other people know about the type of content that they're about to (potentially) waste their time on. Grow the fuck up.

Pretty sure it's people like you who need to grow and up or stfu. Should I go into every category involving furry and gay and write how much I dislike them cause they contain too much furry and gay?
You're literally retarded. Not to mention sad, since you probably weren't born that way. You chose it.

Jeezus these fucking knowitalls thinking they got it figured out and now they gonna teach you something need to be shot, out of a canon, into the sun.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

I'm afraid some people just don't handle criticism well.
Should I go into every category involving furry and gay and write how much I dislike them cause they contain too much furry and gay?
Omg, yes. It's the only non violent way to stop it. :sneaky:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
At least you only have to put up with that weird look for a few paes.
I was turned off when I saw that only curiousity got the better of me.
Plus I had nothing else to do so I was curious or I would have passed.
I thought the game was already over before I even started.
Then I played some more and the story started to get better and better.
The plot and genre arent very helpful so I suggest you play it and decide for yourselves.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Pretty sure it's people like you who need to grow and up or stfu. Should I go into every category involving furry and gay and write how much I dislike them cause they contain too much furry and gay?
You're literally retarded. Not to mention sad, since you probably weren't born that way. You chose it.

Jeezus these fucking knowitalls thinking they got it figured out and now they gonna teach you something need to be shot, out of a canon, into the sun.
Actually, what he wrote makes perfect sense. Tags don't tell you everything you need to know about a game to decide whether you might like it or not. Fe. NTR, we still don't have an optional NTR tag, should I just not play any game with the NTR tag then, even if about half of them allow to skip most if not all of the NTR content?

No, you look at what people who played the game have to say about it, whether in reviews or in the thread.

With futa or trans tags, it's pretty similar to NTR in that regard, some games have one character, who you can also completely avoid if you want to, but still have the tag naturally, some like this one seem to have several of them.
Me, I can live with one or two futa or trans characters, but a game where half the women have a dick, that would be way too much for me, which means at least for me his post while it wasn't the most polite, was useful, so neither the devs reaction nor yours seem necessary and OTT.

Personally I find people like you who call somebody "literally retarded" (which basically shows that you don't know what either literally or retarded actually means) at least as annoying as people who make a post about a game they tried and didn't find to their liking. (I'm lying, I find uber-defensive tools much more annoying tbh ;) ).
There's a difference, between those who come into a thread and just complain they don't like the game or this or that in a game, without even trying or those who give their opinion after having played it.
Their opinion, even if negative is exactly as valid as yours is after playing the game.

Last edited:

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
I try to play the game, it unplayable for me. It only opens a window with the words NW.JS on it.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
I try to play the game, it unplayable for me. It only opens a window with the words NW.JS on it.
Please give me more details. Where did you download it from? If you didn't download it from patreon then I cannot help you. As I've already stated I've found some 3rd party sites have extra files which can mess with the game.

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
thread comments are cancer. there, i said it.

that was the only thing i came here to do.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Comments about the content of a game help other people know about the type of content that they're about to (potentially) waste their time on.
Yeah well, I don't think your comments are very helpful for them. You basically just wrote "ugh I don't like futa" as your criticism. Like, how is that going to tell anyone anything? Nobody cares what you like. This game isn't even about futas. Your post was really useles...

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah well, I don't think your comments are very helpful for them. You basically just wrote "ugh I don't like futa" as your criticism. Like, how is that going to tell anyone anything? Nobody cares what you like. This game isn't even about futas. Your post was really useles...
No, try again. I specifically said that I didn't like the fact that most of the females seem like they are futas; makes it feel really narrow in scope. One can be a fan of futas and want to see more in the game that just chicks with dicks. Learn to read.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
any way to completely transform into a girl....?
i am not complaining, but i just dont like beautiful girls with a penis.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes