Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Wanted to say it again since I'm not getting any replies. I'm looking for test players. Perhaps 3-4. I need some solid QA.

Please speak English. Have discord and being active. You will receive all future updates of the game for free.
If you have a Mac I urge you to message me.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Later on the plan is to make a hospital that will allow you to remove your penis.
Yikes! Please don't, that would ruin it for me on so many levels. Disgusting. Also don't throw in any futas if at all possible, those are terrible gay abominations for sick perverts (think coprophagia). Other than that, I'd like to see some good smut at last.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Yikes! Please don't, that would ruin it for me on so many levels. Disgusting. Also don't throw in any futas if at all possible, those are terrible gay abominations for sick perverts (think coprophagia). Other than that, I'd like to see some good smut at last.
It will be a 100% optional choice.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Can't force people to play games with fetishes they don't like.

And are you genuinely comparing liking futas to liking eating crap?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I like it, apart from obese stock model, and the (relative to other games) tiny update

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Aw, that was short.

Liked pretty much everything (and I'm not really into 3d stuff).
At first I wasn't sure why the heck they kept talking like the MC was a girl (it actually looks worse than me crossdressing, which means THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL anyone would call me a girl), but it's actually funny in a way, and I guess it makes sense given the plot. In any case, I doesn't bothers me personally (the "damn I'm hot" mirror scene was probably what pretty much any guy would do in the same situation lol).

The "mini-games" of picking stuff are simple enough to work. It gives some feeling of "playing" but is not tedious as to cut down the mood. After all, we're here just for the pron!

Graphics are good.
Being an 2d artist myself, can't really say much about 3d, but it's pleasant enough, and works well. The models are attractive, and voluptuos (my particular taste).
If anything, there are some small details (which I dunno if they're worth fixing tho, just being nitpicky):
-why in heavens the MC is holding his dick (while peeing) in the most unnatural way?? (the thumb between the index and middle finger)
-loose clothing. Something common among 3d renders. When "he" is putting the panties on (after being transformed), the panties are completely loose, they look like they actually belong to the fat guy.
-the punching scene has an extra unnecesary picture. If in the first pic we see the POW and the fat guy being away from the fist, then why on the second pic we see the fist against his face? it detracts from the action. Take the second pic out, and you'll have a great secuence (it'll look exactly like the MC reacted suddendly).

Bugs:
being the classic RPG player, I went around the specified path.
When the MC wakes up and needs to pee, if you instead go to the clothes room and pick them, the mirror scene gets overriden and never happens, and breaks the plot (it doesn't breaks the game itself). Basically, make the clothes unavailable until checking the mirror, or make the restroom the only door available.

About content, since I don't like futas (that's it, women with both penis and vagina) or dickgirls (girls with penis and vagina but no balls), I'm perfectly fine with what's in there, but I undertsand others like it, so having the option for futas is a good idea.

Reactions: Fantasmagore

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Aw, that was short.

Liked pretty much everything (and I'm not really into 3d stuff).
At first I wasn't sure why the heck they kept talking like the MC was a girl (it actually looks worse than me crossdressing, which means THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL anyone would call me a girl), but it's actually funny in a way, and I guess it makes sense given the plot. In any case, I doesn't bothers me personally (the "damn I'm hot" mirror scene was probably what pretty much any guy would do in the same situation lol).

The "mini-games" of picking stuff are simple enough to work. It gives some feeling of "playing" but is not tedious as to cut down the mood. After all, we're here just for the pron!

Graphics are good.
Being an 2d artist myself, can't really say much about 3d, but it's pleasant enough, and works well. The models are attractive, and voluptuos (my particular taste).
If anything, there are some small details (which I dunno if they're worth fixing tho, just being nitpicky):
-why in heavens the MC is holding his dick (while peeing) in the most unnatural way?? (the thumb between the index and middle finger)
-loose clothing. Something common among 3d renders. When "he" is putting the panties on (after being transformed), the panties are completely loose, they look like they actually belong to the fat guy.
-the punching scene has an extra unnecesary picture. If in the first pic we see the POW and the fat guy being away from the fist, then why on the second pic we see the fist against his face? it detracts from the action. Take the second pic out, and you'll have a great secuence (it'll look exactly like the MC reacted suddendly).

Bugs:
being the classic RPG player, I went around the specified path.
When the MC wakes up and needs to pee, if you instead go to the clothes room and pick them, the mirror scene gets overriden and never happens, and breaks the plot (it doesn't breaks the game itself). Basically, make the clothes unavailable until checking the mirror, or make the restroom the only door available.

About content, since I don't like futas (that's it, women with both penis and vagina) or dickgirls (girls with penis and vagina but no balls), I'm perfectly fine with what's in there, but I undertsand others like it, so having the option for futas is a good idea.

Please send me a private message. You seem to have a great eye for detail and give the feedback that I've been looking for. I'd like to know if you want to come on to the QA team.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This is a one click game path there are no paths unless you mean game over paths.
But it would be a good idea to implement multiple paths like some games I know.
Just dont make it a too tragic ending I really dont like the violence but sometimes it cant be helped.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
This is a one click game path there are no paths unless you mean game over paths.
But it would be a good idea to implement multiple paths like some games I know.
Just dont make it a too tragic ending I really dont like the violence but sometimes it cant be helped.

The game is planned to have paths. Just not ready to start implementing them. The game is going to have a free roam type of game play along with some game over "events" I just want to make sure its not going to kill the game. One thing that I cannot stand is when playing adult games is getting a game over for something and have no way of redeeming or even knowing it's going to end. I want to implement it in a way that it's pretty obvious you're going to get a game over. Such as not sleeping. Or getting a botched surgery.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I just like a 2 path game either good or bad multiple endings not so much if they are bad.
Games like that turn out either abandoned or completed cause fans just didnt like the endings.
Movies are the same directors cant come up with a good beginning or ending .
Its what happens in between that matters. I noticed that a lot.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Well I just like a 2 path game either good or bad multiple endings not so much if they are bad.
Games like that turn out either abandoned or completed cause fans just didnt like the endings.
The game should only have one major split for obvious reasons. Other than that it's all story/rpg based events.

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017

I had a really good conversation with one of the first patrons that support me. The main thing he said was that he hated hidden stuff. Such as galleries, scenes, and content. For which he was paying for. That registered with me greatly and do not want to hide content. A good example is the when cleaning up Mr tradys penthouse. When you go his office. Look for a tiny key on the shelf. It lets you peek in on mr trady and Sonya. I don't think anyone has found this out.

Reactions: u z i

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh man I didnt even see that key I though we were gonna see that on the next version
Thanks for the heads up Sometimes a walkthrough or a good mod helps.
And what about the black guy scene is he in this version or the next?
I happen to like the hidden stuff to make the game more challening
Like I said thats why a good walkthrough or a mod is necessary so there are no complainers

Last edited:

Fantasmagore

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2017
Oh man I didnt even see that key I though we were gonna see that on the next version
Thanks for the heads up Sometimes a walkthrough or a good mod helps.
And what about the black guy scene is he in this version or the next?
I happen to like the hidden stuff to make the game more challening
Like I said thats why a good walkthrough or a mod is necessary so there are no complainers
I get what you're saying. However I wanted to make a game that didn't require a walkthrough. Maybe further on when the story gets really complicated.

The black guy will be later on.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
When you go his office. Look for a tiny key on the shelf. It lets you peek in on mr trady and Sonya. I don't think anyone has found this out.
That, at least for me, it's the perfect example of "hidden" stuff.
The whole "secret unlock" thing with patreoning... not so much. Is not really something hidden.

For example, a chest behind a tree on a RPGmaker game, is a real hidden thing.
A chest in the open, but you can't open it unless you have a patreon code... it's secret, it's exclusive.
I have nothing against it, since I understand the need of patreons, but lest call it properly :p

Contravene

Jun 6, 2017
"Make sure to not let him know you're in fact, not a girl." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because the wig and see-through lingerie totally hide that beard and mustache. Not to mention that package ain't a mound.

• Angry
Reactions: PirateLoko

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
"Make sure to not let him know you're in fact, not a girl." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because the wig and see-through lingerie totally hide that beard and mustache. Not to mention that package ain't a mound.
Lol I thought the same at first!
But it's actually one of those situations so awkward and absurd that it's funny as hell.

(aside of being funny... seems like it's part of the plot actually. With all the "real thing" dialog etc.
Have in mind the game is dual: you could keep being the sexy guy, or become a sexy chick)

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Something weird is going on with the config screen, all the toggles are misaligned or missing altogether and can't for example mute the sounds in any way or max text speed.

Reactions: Reavy
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes