3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I did take the blood it was the mod as soon as i remove the mod i reloaded and i got the option to stop her
Ah, OK. Guess the mod is designed to show the choices that lead to sexual content.
Still, bit of a flaw for it to force you into the game over path.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I did take the blood it was the mod as soon as i remove the mod i reloaded and i got the option to stop her
Weird, thought mods usually change color of choices and not actually remove choices.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah, OK. Guess the mod is designed to show the choices that lead to sexual content.
Still, bit of a flaw for it to force you into the game over path.
not game over unless makes other choice later.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
not game over unless makes other choice later.
Which choice is that?
Don't remember there being another choice once you choose to help. Is there a final option, last chance to back out, before you kill Clara?
As I say, can't fully remember now, it's been a while.

Either way, the mod doesn't seem to allow the option to not help.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Which choice is that?
Don't remember there being another choice once you choose to help. Is there a final option, last chance to back out, before you kill Clara?

Strange as I played with the mod the second option apeared right after ! the one not to help i mean

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which choice is that?

can help her now and then later other choices either lead to mc and julia becoming monster hunters or julia leaving house thinking that she killed clara or don't help (not sure what happens on that path).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally played all updates after 4 months away from this game.

Really author? Why would a 3 centuries old vampire think it was a good idea to turn Cora? The character that makes John (the stupid protagonist) look like a genius in comparison. :rolleyes:

I still want to see how this (trainwreck) is going to end but i am reaching the limits of my suspension of disbelief.:LOL::LOL:

------------------------
edit: fixed the name.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
can help her now and then later other choices either lead to mc and julia becoming monster hunters or julia leaving house thinking that she killed clara or don't help (not sure what happens on that path).
Ah, right. I'm with you.
We were specifically talking about the image that Dmk posted, where the option to refuse help isn't there.
At the screenshot he posted (above) I had the option to "Help Julia", or to "Stop Her":
1612710451394.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He only had the option to "Help Julia". No option to "Stop Her".

As he already stated, the option to "Stop Her" only appeared when he removed the mod.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The mod messes with choices. This has been known for some time. I remember it messing with the blood points some time ago.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Please get lizzie to cuff me to her bed and fuck me over and over again like she said that would be soo hot. My cock twitch soo much when i read that ;) :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really author? Why would a 3 centuries old vampire think it was a good idea to turn Clara? The character that makes John (the stupid protagonist) look like a genius in comparison. :rolleyes:
they turn only females and none of clara's students qualify and for sure not lemon either.

just don't think it too hard.

Please get lizzie to cuff me to her bed and fuck me over and over again like she said that would be soo hot. My cock twitch soo much when i read that ;) :p
yea she is sexmaniac.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
they turn only females and none of clara's students qualify and for sure not lemon either.

just don't think it too hard.

yea she is sexmaniac.
Ops i messed the names there. :p

Anyway, that still doesn't make Cora a good choice but yeah as i mentioned my suspension of desbelief is in full power when playing this game. :LOL: :FacePalm:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ops i messed the names there. :p

Anyway, that still doesn't make Cora a good choice but yeah as i mentioned my suspension of desbelief is in full power when playing this game. :LOL: :FacePalm:
clara has some ulterior motive to turn cora and cora is totally indoctrinated.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
clara has some ulterior motive to turn cora and cora is totally indoctrinated.
Yeah too much vampire blood not only made her Clara's thrall but also seems to have turned Cora into a bimbo. At least that is what a hope (expect) happened.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes