3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
You say "not cool" but lets face it, if Cora asked you for sex and you were given the choice, you're not gonna turn her down just to please Mistress are ya? :love: :ROFLMAO:
I would turn her down, not really interested in her. But game didn't give me option, not sure if that was because of the blood.

Reactions: MrFriendly

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes but was that not a dream - or did the walkthrough mod show both results
No, it wasn't a dream. It was the early ending found in Ep. 10.
I don't use a mod, I used the .pdf walkthrough, the "fan walkthrough" from 1st post. It detailed the fact that there was an ending, so I just made a save before choosing whether to side with Julia, or not, then tried both paths.
1611199316299.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

didn't show, last time she was seen when she was running out of house.
If you play for the early ending, then you run with her: 1611200662683.png 1611200638332.png 1611200680673.png 1611200696492.png 1611200714889.png 1611201235247.png
Ends with a little Easter egg for Pine Falls: 1611200928938.png

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
No, it wasn't a dream. It was the early ending found in Ep. 10.
I don't use a mod, I used the .pdf walkthrough, the "fan walkthrough" from 1st post. It detailed the fact that there was an ending, so I just made a save before choosing whether to side with Julia, or not, then tried both paths.
View attachment 995404

If you play for the early ending, then you run with her: View attachment 995451 View attachment 995448 View attachment 995452 View attachment 995453 View attachment 995454 View attachment 995457
Ends with a little Easter egg for Pine Falls: View attachment 995455
Nice thought - but for a truly ending end something would have to be done for the girls remaining behind

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nice thought - but for a truly ending end something would have to be done for the girls remaining behind
lol maybe, but tell the game that. It ended at that point & takes you back to the main menu, which categorically, indisputably makes it "the end" of the game.
It's not a "thought", though. It's a programmed & scripted ending to the game.
MC does remark about the girls left behind, thinks that they would all be angry with him and hopes they'll see it his way in time, but isn't about to stick around to find out.

yea it did but main storywise she was last seen when she ran out of mansion.
If you take a different route, yes.
But that's not what was being discussed.
I responded to Mr. Friendly's suggestion for an ending where the MC becomes a vampire hunter and informed them that this ending already exists, in Ep. 10, as shown in my screenshots above.
This, the ending where the MC becomes a vampire hunter, is what was being discussed.
You replied saying that it was "like totally impossible.", then replied above saying that it "didn't show".
I provided screenshots to inform that it is possible and does show, if you take that particular route. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly
Feb 27, 2018
The idea of Cora being turned is REALLY creeping me out.

And I really wish I had the option to reject her in this last episode because I was not comfortable with the situation at all, I was only there by Mistress's orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Guys this is time playing dusklight manor, and i already check few pages here but cant find any so my silly question is there a content difference when i choose not to drink the blood by clara? i mean story wise you should pick to accept the blood, but if i coose to to drink the blood will i miss some content/s?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Guys this is time playing dusklight manor, and i already check few pages here but cant find any so my silly question is there a content difference when i choose not to drink the blood by clara? i mean story wise you should pick to accept the blood, but if i coose to to drink the blood will i miss some content/s?
I took her blood, so haven't played without.
But, if you look at the Fan Walkthrough, it does show a couple of choices that say "Note: is only for those who obtained [Blood]=1" and a couple more "those who obtained [Blood]=2".
Judging by that, yes, there are scenes which you cannot obtain if you do not take the blood.

Reactions: hotdog10101

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
You know what makes a sex scene really unsexy for me? Hearing how dry a girl is when you start fucking her. Is that a fetish i've never heard of? The sex scenes aren't great to begin with.

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Love the game. but I really wish it wouldn't force us into being sexual with Cora. For one thing I hate being railroaded into relationships without my consent, and for another I just don't like her very much, and look forward to sabotaging her ascent to power.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Pine Falls, Stranded With Benefits, Lancaster Boarding House,...

since as most Daniels-K projects, the MC is more interested in banging bitches than actually starting a solid relationship w/any of them, following the philosophy: "there's more fish in the sea", probably another story with an engaging start but a disappointing ending, anyway... Time to go build up your Harem.(y)
Well, I really enjoyed "Zoe's Temptations" the most so far. It had the paranormal and it had Corruption with a female lead with awesome transformation elements within the story. I have not played this game yet but I do like the paranormal. I prefer a female lead,yet a good story, I won't care what gender the lead is. I have to ask though. Will the MC Transform in anyway?. Kinda of a hidden magic in the fine print of what he agreed to when accepting the job?.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes