3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, I really enjoyed "Zoe's Temptations" the most so far. It had the paranormal and it had Corruption with a female lead with awesome transformation elements within the story. I have not played this game yet but I do like the paranormal. I prefer a female lead,yet a good story, I won't care what gender the lead is. I have to ask though. Will the MC Transform in anyway?. Kinda of a hidden magic in the fine print of what he agreed to when accepting the job?.
Only probable way he can transform in this game is if he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 1371216

Just started the game but what the heck was that about the ring? You stole a ring from someone you don't know just because somebody you don't know claims it belongs to her.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Just started the game but what the heck was that about the ring? You stole a ring from someone you don't know just because somebody you don't know claims it belongs to her.
The MC is an idiot that doesn't know how to say no to girls even when it's blatantly obvious he should.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
I have done a walkthough for this game similar to the Pine Falls guide I did, Enjoy! Thank you to Qleaf master of guides and all things walkthrough for teaching me.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 11

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hi,
Love the walkthrough but can I ask why did you change the word "attic" to "addic".
"addic" is not a real word.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hi,
Love the walkthrough but can I ask why did you change the word "attic" to "addic".
"addic" is not a real word.
As far as I can see neither of those words occur in my WT.
1612012757387.png
1612012810388.png
So, you got me, I'm sure whatever you are referring to wherever it occurs was a typo, becuase I'm well aware there is no word addic, there is a word addict and attic in the English language. However, if you can't point me to where said typo occurs, I can't fix it because I simply don't know what you are talking about. I'm not sure if you are serious or trolling.

Last edited:

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Mr author, why are you writing the protagonist as a gullible tool who steals the McGuffin just because a pretty girl asked him to?
Edit: Oh yeah, force us to break off relationships for some fake drama, because that's not fucking annoying at all.

Last edited:

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Mr author, why are you writing the protagonist as a gullible tool who steals the McGuffin just because a pretty girl asked him to?
Edit: Oh yeah, force us to break off relationships for some fake drama, because that's not fucking annoying at all.
Reminds me of George Lucas, great with concepts/worldbuilding, but not the strongest writer

Reactions: Phegor

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
As far as I can see neither of those words occur in my WT.
View attachment 1011223
View attachment 1011225
So, you got me, I'm sure whatever you are referring to wherever it occurs was a typo, becuase I'm well aware there is no word addic, there is a word addict and attic in the English language. However, if you can't point me to where said typo occurs, I can't fix it because I simply don't know what you are talking about. I'm not sure if you are serious or trolling.
Hi There,
Sorry it was the Walkthrough Mod.
Dusklight_Manor_Ep._11_Zoeys_Mod.zip
script.rpy:4460: l "The addic here is split into four parts, curious choice of architecture."
script.rpy:4518: n "{i}You decide to leave the addic.{/i}"
script.rpy:4558: p "He asked me to look for something in the addic. An old photo album."
script.rpy:4561: ma "The addic is creepy, it freaks me out."
script.rpy:4562: p "It's really not scary at all, just a normal addic."

They are not in the original script.rpy file.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hi There,
Sorry it was the Walkthrough Mod.
Dusklight_Manor_Ep._11_Zoeys_Mod.zip
script.rpy:4460: l "The addic here is split into four parts, curious choice of architecture."
script.rpy:4518: n "{i}You decide to leave the addic.{/i}"
script.rpy:4558: p "He asked me to look for something in the addic. An old photo album."
script.rpy:4561: ma "The addic is creepy, it freaks me out."
script.rpy:4562: p "It's really not scary at all, just a normal addic."
s
There would have been nothing changed unless somehow by accident. I don't alter the original text. Check and see if it's that way in the original script file without the mod.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
There would have been nothing changed unless somehow by accident. I don't alter the original text. Check and see if it's that way in the original script file without the mod.
Hi there,
Did check they are not in the original script.
Just thought I should let you know.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hi there,
Did check they are not in the original script.
Just thought I should let you know.
Must have gotten changed someway or else. I'm not too worried about it.

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes