3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My god you now have 4 vampires and another on the horizon, please tell me you are not going to convert all the girls and the MC - this cannot be the end we are nearing, it would be better if we killed all the Vamps
all vampires is 1 possibility although unlikely (getting bloodbags to all would be difficult). just expect anything since it's daniels k's game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
all vampires is 1 possibility although unlikely (getting bloodbags to all would be difficult). just expect anything since it's daniels k's game.
I wonder if one ending (bad obviously) is where the MC ends up becoming a serial vampire murderer and kills all those who've been turned.

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I wonder if one ending (bad obviously) is where the MC ends up becoming a serial vampire murderer and kills all those who've been turned.
That ending basically already exists, it's pretty much what the ending we aready have is set up for, if you choose to side with Julia in ep 10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
only complaint i have in this update is .. Clara said to not have sex with the guests ... and to make yourself avail to her only ... but you make us have sex with cora ??? w.t.f ... not cool man .. not cool .. if Clara finds out we are dead meat ... thank you very much :rolleyes:

Reactions: MrFriendly

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
only complaint i have in this update is .. Clara said to not have sex with the guests ... and to make yourself avail to her only ... but you make us have sex with cora ??? w.t.f ... not cool man .. not cool .. if Clara finds out we are dead meat ... thank you very much :rolleyes:
You say "not cool" but lets face it, if Cora asked you for sex and you were given the choice, you're not gonna turn her down just to please Mistress are ya? :love: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lord Soth

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You say "not cool" but lets face it, if Cora asked you for sex and you were given the choice, you're not gonna turn her down just to please Mistress are ya? :love: :ROFLMAO:
Mistress only instructed us not to fuck the guests. I considered Cora fair game under those applied restrictions. She's not really a guest, as the 3 other vampires are.
Having said that, I would most definitely turn her down to please Mistress, particularly when I consider that Mistress can end my life in the blink of an eye.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
well believe it or not .. yeah i would .. i think Clara is fucking hot :love:
Damned straight! That air of mystery is always intriguing in someone, even moreso when they're hot like she is. Then add a layer of danger to that and you have instant appeal!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
lady vampire doesn't give prizes if those aren't earned but luckily mc has others to bang.

game just needs more lemonpie.
Sorry but she's not my type, I only play this game because of Mistress Clara, I waited a very very long time for her since EP 1 and I finally got her last update, that's why I am asking if there is another one in this new update and the disappointment that I felt because of a misunderstanding and assumption because someone told me that there is even though there is none .

Reactions: cakeny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry but she's not my type, I only play this game because of Mistress Clara, I waited a very very long time for her since EP 1 and I finally got her last update, that's why I am asking if there is another one in this new update and the disappointment that I felt because of a misunderstanding and assumption because someone told me that there is even though there is none .
like i said, she's rare dish so no sex with her until next ep after next.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes