3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
There's an issue around the part when Lizzie leaves with Gina. When Audrey, MC, Lola and Mary head out to go to the lake (outside the front door), Mary's nametag keeps showing up as Lizzie.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
compressed for mac???
download pc-compressed, get "game" folder (dm_ep11pc/game) from there.
delete "game" folder in the mac version you should have already.
cut/copy the game folder from pc to your mac location.
play

Reactions: Pablor

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
If this gets any weirder with power hungry new vamp I'm walking away, the main story line involving MC is getting really cloudy, are we going anywhere are just stalling for updates, get on with the main story already. Please

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I chose not to go down the blood route with clara. but further down the line when clara is about to have a bath the script reads as tho the mc has been having her blood?? Is this because of the walkthrough mod ??

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I chose not to go down the blood route with clara. but further down the line when clara is about to have a bath the script reads as tho the mc has been having her blood?? Is this because of the walkthrough mod ??
Possible. Try playing without the mod to see if it changes.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys, well I do the walkthrough for this game, and I decided to make it the game I do my first MOD for! Enjoy! Thanks to Qleaf and OscarSix for showing me the ropes!

Zoey's Walkthrough/Improvements Mod. Made all random chance scene's 100%, added scenes you could only get on one path or another. Highlighted important choices, showed points for choices that gained them. Basically this is a Harem mod, so if you want to play the game straight, use my PDF walkthrough.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 11

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Do ONLY THESE STEPS, nothing else is required. Some people are deleting the script.rypc file.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Is there a way to seperate the non-canonical blood path from the non-blood path? I like all the features of the mod except that part since it really messes with the story flow, and I am looking for a way to stay with just the one path. Thanks in advance for any reply

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is there a way to seperate the non-canonical blood path from the non-blood path? I like all the features of the mod except that part since it really messes with the story flow, and I am looking for a way to stay with just the one path. Thanks in advance for any reply
Not if I want to show all scenes, it would need to be a two path mod and I would have to re-code it from the beginning, so if you are looking for separate paths like that I would suggest using the WT I also do for the game and having two saves. Too many people like it mod just the way it is to change it, it's the same type of mod I've done for all of his games and in the general the type of mod I do. So just be aware of that in the future, I believe it says that if you read the mod description.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Not if I want to show all scenes, it would need to be a two path mod and I would have to re-code it from the beginning, so if you are looking for separate paths like that I would suggest using the WT I also do for the game and having two saves. Too many people like it mod just the way it is to change it, it's the same type of mod I've done for all of his games and in the general the type of mod I do. So just be aware of that in the future, I believe it says that if you read the mod description.
Not meaning to sound or to look like a smart-aleck (no hope for the latter), yes you would need to re-code for it. My recommendation (as a fellow programmer) would be to allow the player to choose the path, then code in (see the other scenes).

FYI - These words are worth at least two cents. You can send the money if you want to. :ROFLMAO:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I know its part of the story line but i just can not get into Cora. I just do not like her, I really hope she screws up and gets taken out. other than Cora I love this game
Actually I think if Cora was blonde she would be more likeable (and believable). :cool:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Not meaning to sound or to look like a smart-aleck (no hope for the latter), yes you would need to re-code for it. My recommendation (as a fellow programmer) would be to allow the player to choose the path, then code in (see the other scenes).

FYI - These words are worth at least two cents. You can send the money if you want to. :ROFLMAO:
I send you a penny cause it's not broken, so I'll not fix it. Plus, with the amount of content I do it would be a lot more work and take more time which would result in less content cause I would have to code loops and everything else. Scrappy and others can do this because they handle 20-25 games. I manage over 90 pieces of content and am currently working on the third chapter to my own game. So, it short, and only because you're the Grammar Cop. I ain't gots the time! :)

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes