3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to seperate the non-canonical blood path from the non-blood path? I like all the features of the mod except that part since it really messes with the story flow, and I am looking for a way to stay with just the one path. Thanks in advance for any reply
1 game is modded and other is non-modded.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I was a couple chapters behind, but finally found the time to catch up. To be honest, I was starting to fall out of love with the game a few chapters back. I'm really glad that the creator added some additional spice to advance the story line and tossed in the optional early ending. Kudos to that.

I am definitely finding that Cora is becoming more attractive to me for some reason. Maybe it's her sexuality or her in that dress? I'm really not sure because her personality still annoys me a good bit.

I really wish they would change Lemon into a different maid outfit if they insist on her keeping one on at all times. It's a very silly and fetish-inspired costume that just doesn't make sense with Clara seemingly not feeling that way about Lemon and not wanting the male staff getting it on with anyone outside of her.

I still want Gina to come back and get another ride with the MC at some point. It can't just be me, can it?

Hopefully the ceremony turns into an orgy so the MC can tap the guests prior to their exit. Plus, an orgy sounds good in general.

Lastly, I hope that there is some amount of love/romance potential between the MC and Clara.

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
I was a couple chapters behind, but finally found the time to catch up. To be honest, I was starting to fall out of love with the game a few chapters back. I'm really glad that the creator added some additional spice to advance the story line and tossed in the optional early ending. Kudos to that.

I am definitely finding that Cora is becoming more attractive to me for some reason. Maybe it's her sexuality or her in that dress? I'm really not sure because her personality still annoys me a good bit.

I really wish they would change Lemon into a different maid outfit if they insist on her keeping one on at all times. It's a very silly and fetish-inspired costume that just doesn't make sense with Clara seemingly not feeling that way about Lemon and not wanting the male staff getting it on with anyone outside of her.

I still want Gina to come back and get another ride with the MC at some point. It can't just be me, can it?

Hopefully the ceremony turns into an orgy so the MC can tap the guests prior to their exit. Plus, an orgy sounds good in general.

Lastly, I hope that there is some amount of love/romance potential between the MC and Clara.
what is optional ending if i may ask. how to get

May 1, 2020
Quick question: I get no option do decline killing the vampyr (only Help Julia is available). Is that a bug or result of some previous decision, as I declined helping her in all previous options?

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Quick question: I get no option do decline killing the vampyr (only Help Julia is available). Is that a bug or result of some previous decision, as I declined helping her in all previous options?
You might need to go back and try other options with Clara in order to be at a level with her that you would consider saving her.

Reactions: Sinister Dahlia

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You might need to go back and try other options with Clara in order to be at a level with her that you would consider saving her.
How close to the end of this game are we? And why wouldn't we kill the Vampire? I am firmly against blood sucking undead :)

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
How close to the end of this game are we? And why wouldn't we kill the Vampire? I am firmly against blood sucking undead :)
Normally, I would say kill all the vampires. Then, someone turns around with this hot ginger vampire with a voluptuous figure and pale skin. At that point, I find myself reconsidering that stance.

As for the end of the game, I hope it isn't too close because I feel there are still a few things that need to be resolved. In a way, I do think a few revelations are at hand. I would be fine with the developer not resolving everything if they pop out an epic "out of nowhere" ending.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes