3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

While we wait for Episode 3 (Coming in 5 days) let's have a little contest and see which of the girls is the most liked. The winning girl will get a set of 4k wallpapers which everyone will have access to.
Rules :
- You can vote by leaving a heart on this post.
- You can vote for more than one girl. (Ex : 1 heart for Audrey and 1 Heart for Lola)
Lizzie
She might not have Lola's curves or Audrey's unique hotness but she compensates for it by having a very special personality. She is straight forward and knows how to get what she wants, she's not afraid to use her womanly weapons as often as she needs to get ahead. Lizzie sees herself as being in a contest with Lola to win you over, and you might have noticed during the first two episodes that she is willing to go all out. Lizzie is the only character that brings high levels of kink and roughness to the table... The more you visit her well the more gifts you receive...
Next : Mary!
You can still vote for Lola here :
You can still vote for Audrey here :

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

While we wait for Episode 3 (Coming in 4 days) let's have a little contest and see which of the girls is the most liked. The winning girl will get a set of 4k wallpapers which everyone will have access to.
Rules :
- You can vote for more than one girl. (Ex : 1 heart for Audrey and 1 Heart for Lola)
Mary
Mary is unlike any of the girls presented so far, she doesn't have Lola's body, Audrey's spirit or Lizzie's willingness to do everything she has to do. What she does have and what sets her aside from everyone else is her cuteness and her personality. She likes exploring, trying out new things, meeting new people and she is a romantic at heart. She's not afraid to speak the truth and say what's on her mind, she might be a bit nerdy but that doesn't mean she's not hot or that she doesn't know how to steal a heart...
Next (and last) : Lemon!
You can still vote for Lizzie here :
So far it looks like Lola is winning but Audrey might still make a comeback!

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

While we wait for Episode 3 (Coming in 3 days) let's have a little contest and see which of the girls is the most liked. The winning girl will get a set of 4k wallpapers which everyone will have access to.
Rules :
Lemon
Lemon is an enigmatic character, not much is known about her except for a few things that can be noticed from the limited interaction with her. She is hot, she seems funny and can impose herself (as seen when confronting Lurch). She knows how to get what she wants and she is good at telling a story, something she uses to make others do what she wants. Other than that, not much...
You can still vote for Mary here :
You can still vote for Lizzie here :
Voting will be concluded on the release of Episode 3 so make sure you cast your vote while there is still time!

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Waiting waiting waiting waitng waitiing wainti awiant iawnit wainait wainti wainti waitnint waitint ..... its killing me

I checked to see what time previous updates were released, it seems many were released a day earlier on 14th, some at night some in afternoon.... its hard this waiting this close

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Waiting waiting waiting waitng waitiing wainti awiant iawnit wainait wainti wainti waitnint waitint ..... its killing me

I checked to see what time previous updates were released, it seems many were released a day earlier on 14th, some at night some in afternoon.... its hard this waiting this close
He likes to release on a Friday, so there is little chance of a Friday release day coming earlier.

Reactions: yandex

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone,
It seems that Episode 3 of Dusklight Manor will be postponed for tomorrow (16th of may), it will be available as soon as it's completed.
The game was ready a couple of days ago so I had 2 free days and I got to thinking... What if I add another event that was different and innovative, something that was never present in any of my games before. And so I came up with "character decisions", basically instead of you choosing to do an activity one of the characters does so instead, in this case Audrey. In this Episode we will have one such "character decision" that can have 3 different outcomes which I find to be a very good addition to the game. This new system adds layers upon layers of "replay-ability" and combined with the already present "risk/chance" system it brings the entire game to a different level. I am 100% sure that you will enjoy this new system even if that means 1 day delay to the release which I am sorry for.
*P.S. going to reach 300 new images this Episode so it's going to be a big one*

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone,
After a small 1 day delay, Episode 3 of Dusklight Manor is now available for Tier 2+ Patrons in PC, MAC and Android Formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
This new episode brings a whole lot of content, around 320 new renders and a lot of story progression along with a new system, the "character decision" which you can find out more about over here :
Not only that but I looked into reducing the size of the video animations without losing quality and it seems I managed to do so. All the video animations will from now on be 3 times smaller than they were so far. This, along with image compression cuts a lot out of file sizes and the results are great. This being the largest episode and possibly the largest update of any of my games so far and it's only a 200MB bump in file size. I'm very happy about this if this means no more download issues for you guys in the future.
In this new episode we get to learn a bit more about Mistress Clara, Lady Gina and Lemon as you find out the truth about what has been happening to you so far. The depravation of Lizzie continues depending on if you were set on that direction and at the same time you grow closer and closer to the girls. There's a lot more to be said but I'll leave you to find out on your own.
Please let me know if you encounter any issues with it so I can fix them.
P.S. Pine Falls Episode 1 links have been replaced with a new folder structure and a slightly smaller file size so that's another big win!
Enjoy and have a safe and fun weekend!

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
WHERE WHERE WHERE IS IT ?
It's only released for the Tier 2 and up on Patreon for now. You might need to wait a little bit longer, i am afraid. :)
[...]
After a small 1 day delay, Episode 3 of Dusklight Manor is now available for Tier 2+ Patrons in PC, MAC and Android Formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
[...]

Last edited:
Reactions: zinacke

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think the key to enjoy the game without too much stress is not to get attached to any of main girls.
Having nice bottle in the cooler cannot be wrong either.;)

Hey everyone,
This new episode brings a whole lot of content, around 320 new renders and a lot of story progression along with a new system, the "character decision" which you can find out more about over here :
Not only that but I looked into reducing the size of the video animations without losing quality and it seems I managed to do so. All the video animations will from now on be 3 times smaller than they were so far. This, along with image compression cuts a lot out of file sizes and the results are great. This being the largest episode and possibly the largest update of any of my games so far and it's only a 200MB bump in file size. I'm very happy about this if this means no more download issues for you guys in the future.
In this new episode we get to learn a bit more about Mistress Clara, Lady Gina and Lemon as you find out the truth about what has been happening to you so far. The depravation of Lizzie continues depending on if you were set on that direction and at the same time you grow closer and closer to the girls. There's a lot more to be said but I'll leave you to find out on your own.
Please let me know if you encounter any issues with it so I can fix them.
P.S. Pine Falls Episode 1 links have been replaced with a new folder structure and a slightly smaller file size so that's another big win!
Enjoy and have a safe and fun weekend!
thanks for sharing :D

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Dusklight Manor [Ep. 3] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 982 MB

Download Win,Linux (175MB): - - -
Download Mac (159MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Beautiful girls, perfect animations, just please don't ruin the game with stupid fetishes in the future.

Reactions: Abhai

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Beautiful girls, perfect animations, just please don't ruin the game with stupid fetishes in the future.
This developer has made many games and if I recall correctly they have all been very tame in terms or fetishes. The chances of him suddenly bringing in unusual fetishes are probably very low.

Reactions: V&M

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We really don't get to make any important decisions in this VN, do we? The MC is an idiot who can't seem to actually muster enough will to say no to anyone. As I like to have at least the illusion of choice this is a disappointment. The renders are nice and all but rational thought is not displayed by the MC at all.

Reactions: MadCore and Vasy

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
We really don't get to make any important decisions in this VN, do we? The MC is an idiot who can't seem to actually muster enough will to say no to anyone. As I like to have at least the illusion of choice this is a disappointment. The renders are nice and all but rational thought is not displayed by the MC at all.
well, he has a tiny obstacle personified in a few hot girls and lady vampire (not to mention the witch and mysterious Lemon) so "rational thought" hardly could be expected from anyone in the same situation :WeSmart:;)
besides telling "no" to beautiful ladies is not that polite:p
joking aside, a bit more branching/decisions wouldnt hurt at all, yet Im fairly satisfied with level of the choices already there.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
well, he has a tiny obstacle personified in a few hot girls and lady vampire (not to mention the witch and mysterious Lemon) so "rational thought" hardly could be expected from anyone in the same situation :WeSmart:;)
besides telling "no" to beautiful ladies is not that polite:p
joking aside, a bit more branching/decisions wouldnt hurt at all, yet Im fairly satisfied with level of the choices already there.
I was hoping for more than a well-rendered fuck fantasy. But I get it that I am in the minority when it comes to wanting more decisions besides where to stick my virtual dick. Just would like to be able to say no to some of the inane requests, get used by someone to anger a vampire and her witch friend and yet I can't tell some hot piece of ass that no I don't want to spend time with her right now. Instead the mc has to go on his agreed upon dates with the girls regardless of whether he may lose his job. LOL

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes