• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Would you want to go for a swim with Mary?)
Hey everyone,
Dusklight Manor Episode 2 is now available to Tier 1 Patrons in MAC, PC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
If you want to find out more about this episode, check out the previous post over here :
Work is under way for Episode 3 and so far it's going better than expected, no spoilers at this time but we will have a glimpse at what's to come in the following days. Also, the French translation is coming soon, did not forget about it.
Stay safe and thank you for your continued support during these times!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I hope the mind wipe actually makes MC forget about the dates, so the girls get dressed up and angry over something he had no control over.

I do kind of like that the girls are in on it, rather than the player/MC thinking they have to save them from the vampire of the house.

Typos.
big juicy stake : steak
pitch of beer : pitcher
how did it went? : how did it go?
stares in it all day : stares at it all day
Lola seems preocupied : preoccupied
here for ever! : forever!

Sit, on your belly. : Lay, on your belly.
sea horse tatto : tattoo
should change back in my normal : should change back to my normal

They are prude : prudes
surpside : surprised

You penis : Your

it slides in almost on it's own : its

The sex scenes when they reset have a weird flashing

popped out of her skirt : popped out of her top
pretending liek : like

He made him forget : She made him

How does it look : What does it look like?
it is a heriloom : heirloom

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Another awesome Daniels K game. This game is pretty cool so far. Interesting story and interesting characters. Can't wait for more!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
3 star rating? I think it getting bad rating that it doesn't deserve.
I'd imagine it's down to the same tried and tested formula all his games play out the same they start off well then gets about half way amongst all the fuck fests runs out of steam then the endings which feel a little rushed. Will this one change that or will we just see another repeat.

Reactions: sloppy gonzo

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Images from Episode 3)
Hey everyone,
French translation is now available for Dusklight Manor Episode 2 to Tier 1+ Patrons, it is available for MAC and PC only so no Android support for it. You can find it at this link :
In other news, Episode 3 is in the works and will be made available as scheduled on the 15th of this month, only 12 days away! This new Episode brings exciting story development, more about Lemon, more light on what's happening at the house and of course a lot of naughty and kinky situations! It's going to be another big one so a lot of gameplay and goodies to be had.
Thank you for your support!
Stay safe and have as much fun as you can!

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Speaking of Lola does anybody get any other outcomes from the medium risk options while making out with her?
Just dialing back and trying it again won't change the outcome; you need to load the game from a previous save (preferably made just before the choice :^) )

The outcomes are either she pushes you off or lets you do some boob grabbing, nothing more than that.

Reactions: Sleeping In Pieces

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

While we wait for Episode 3 (Coming in 9 days) let's have a little contest and see which of the girls is the most liked. The winning girl will get a set of 4k wallpapers which everyone will have access to.
Rules :
- You can vote by leaving a heart on this post.
- You can vote for more than one girl. (Ex : 1 heart for Audrey and 1 Heart for Lola)
Audrey
She is a mysterious girl, likes to keep to herself and is weary about you at first. Once you get to know her better she will let you in but it won't be an easy job. Obviously, she is a good looking girl with a mind of her own and she might surprise you in different situations. She enjoys the occasional smoke, a glass of something and to have a good time be it in a conversation or something else. She assumed the role of big sister to Mary but the girls are not related at all, leaving room for the mind to wonder and question if there ever was something there or if it ever could be... Perhaps with you involved as well...
Next : Lola!

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

While we wait for Episode 3 (Coming in 8 days) let's have a little contest and see which of the girls is the most liked. The winning girl will get a set of 4k wallpapers which everyone will have access to.
Rules :
- You can vote by leaving a heart on this post.
- You can vote for more than one girl. (Ex : 1 heart for Audrey and 1 Heart for Lola)
Lola
It doesn't take a genius to see that Lola is a model and she's not trying to hide it either. She's outgoing and open minded and at times she can be intimidating thanks to her shapes and overall beauty. While at first glance she might look like one of those stuck up girls, you will be surprised to find out that she's actually very friendly and nice. If you play your cards right you might just find your way to her heart and in her bathing suit... Preferably sooner rather than later...
Next : Lizzie!
You can still vote for Audrey here :

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes