• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I have a feeling that everyone of that room is a vampire or a succubus. And it seems that the MC is their prey.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Somehow I don’t like where this leads. I started loving this story in the previous part, but now it was somehow scrapped. In particular, clearing memory and disappearing carts began to be too annoying.

Dec 7, 2019
DIG the hint of intrigue ending of Episode 2. If it means that more, similar events have been happening to the MC repeatedly, 'twould make for a captivating tale. Oh, and the H-scene Lizzie renders and animation were SPECTACULAR!

All of the characters look great. For my tastes (absent personality): Mistress Clara > Lemon > Lola > Audrey > Mary > Lizzie. To be fair, those top three or four are mostly neck-and-neck. Lemon probably blew me away more immediately than any other character but I ♥ THICC MILFs so she loses "rock, paper, scissors, Curvy THOTs" to the lady of the house. More renders necessary for Lady Gina to make the call for her placement but she looks older and not skinny so she won't be the bottom.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
oh man, that redhead, please let me have that one! lol :D Interesting start, but kinda slow getting the plot rolling. I'll probably give this a few versions to cook before comin back

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Has anyone actually gotten Lola's shirt off? I have loaded 60+ times and always get stopped.
That's a 50/50 chance random integer in the script, try backing up to an earlier save, but if I can remember it's just before the choice. You are just having bad RNG.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Not bad as far adult content goes but the memory wipe thing was only fun the first time it happened, after that I started to wonder if our choices mean anything at all because the plot seems to be too linear and our choices can only affect minor things..Hopefully this will change in the future.

I played this twice, one as a douche fuckboy the other as a considerate gentleman, I didn't notice much of a difference other than the extended Lizzy scene who is btw the only character who gets significant content, the others will either kiss you or tease you to death like Audrey did with me , she was the one I focused on the most on both playthroughs but all I could manage to get was a topless voyeur scene at the begining thanks to RNG luck with no substance to mention...I didn't check the walkthrough because it usually ruins and spoils everything.

wireshark

Dec 28, 2019
only 2 chapter and already suck all my interest to this game, love the plot and smooth story. Not just meet and bang all character. have good interest on Lola, well... until Lemon showed up. *Please bang the redhead (immediately) ... :love:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Looks really promising, with good enough story to be invested in thrown in with some sex scenes every now and then.

The only major problem that I found is that even though you mute everything from the optinos, the moans in the animations and the song in the title do not get muted, which also means that you cannot change the volume of those things if it's too loud.

tallmanonearth

Nov 25, 2018
That's a 50/50 chance random integer in the script, try backing up to an earlier save, but if I can remember it's just before the choice. You are just having bad RNG.
I had some issues with getting it too. When I reloaded from the choice between massage and modelling it worked, so try that.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update again but isn't mc tired to bang just same girl?

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
GODAMN I LOVE THIS DEV !!!

I have been following him since the early stages of lancaster, boy has he ever missed to deliver on 15th of each month like clockwork ? Most he delayed is 1-3 days, that's it. A fun sexy update each month on set dates is sure to arrive.

What I like about him also is that is games are just beautiful, girls are gorgoeus, AND he has almost all of them unique models, most games you can recognize the models from being other games, the number of beautiful unique girls he has produced ... RESPEKT !!!

Damn, such a shame seeing your favourite games go months without an update, the frustration, this is no small feat I say, delivering regularly, visual eyecandy.

His games are the one for which I wait 15th of each month, and many months I have waited impatiently, cause you know its gonna arrive.

If there is an option to rate devs like game, he is a 5 start dev. On this note I think it indeed is a good idea to make ratings for devs, a page linking to all their games, and a rating for dev, separate from the games.

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes