3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I wonder if this will end up where Mistress Clara will offer her "Gift" to the M/C and he becomes the "Master" over Clara and the others and Clara's eternal companion/lover?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Is no one else bothered by the fact that Clara is keeping Cora as a drugged up junkie sex pet?
You could replace Clara's blood with heroine and the story would remain exactly the same.
I find that extremely disturbing.
My opinion of Clara was already quite low, given the fact that she just mind fucks people whenever convenient but this puts her at rock bottom of the list, and that says a lot because I love MILFs.

At least we got Lemon. :)
Keeping pets builds empathy, so I see this as a healthy expression of her knowledge that she needs to become a softer gentler person

:D

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
My 2 cents about the story:

1. there are too many female characters - the MC (and the Author) has too many girls to handle;

2. Lizzie should come back as soon as possible - you can't make a character disappear this way;

3. is it going anywhere?

4. Lurch is Mistress Clara's man. It wouldn't be a bad idea seeing some more "action" involving them;

5. I really dislike Mary.

Anyway, I like this VN.
Funny thing with opinions, there are always counter opinions. As a matter of fact, with the exception of number 2 everyone one of yours is exactly opposite of mine. I would agree that Lizzie should return soon, but Cora has to go. She is a spastic little bitch that only wants to get her way.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Funny thing with opinions, there are always counter opinions. As a matter of fact, with the exception of number 2 everyone one of yours is exactly opposite of mine. I would agree that Lizzie should return soon, but Cora has to go. She is a spastic little bitch that only wants to get her way.
I agree with you that Cora is pretty annoying, but something had to happen in the story... and she happened, I guess :cautious:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Is no one else bothered by the fact that Clara is keeping Cora as a drugged up junkie sex pet?
You could replace Clara's blood with heroine and the story would remain exactly the same.
My opinion of Clara was already quite low, given the fact that she just mind fucks people whenever convenient but this puts her at rock bottom of the list, and that says a lot because I love MILFs.

Actually Nurse Cora was willingly hooked on Clara's blood before arriving at Dusklight Manor. As a vampire, Clara needs a source of blood and having a willing donor keeps her from attacking the others and the community then turning into the type of vampire she despises like her former master was. As far as finding Clara disturbing well she is a vampire and not just a MILF. Some find vampires sexy, romantic and erotic. Others find them creepy and disturbing. In vampire lore it's pretty universal that they need a source of fresh blood to survive. This is usually achieved in the form of taking a lover whether willing as in Nurse Cora's case or unwilling as in Mistress Clara's case originally when she was enslaved to her former master. It appears that Nurse Cora is a freak and finds being Clara's sex toy to her liking. Her colors really came out in this update with the scenes at the Lake with the M/C, Audrey and Mary. Finally it seems that Clara has designs romantically on the M/C and has claimed him as her possession (If you choose to accept her "Gift" of her blood as I did). It will be interesting to see if DanielsK will have an ending where the M/C is turned willingly and becomes the Master of Dusklight Manor and Clara's eternal lover.

Chatuk

Jan 18, 2020
Dang it, since V6 (and still now) I always get an error when talking to Lemon after the scene with Lola, can anyone help me ^^?
I know why I chose to work as an network guy and not a programmer when looking at code xD Can't identify the reason for it :D

Edit: Well figured it out myself xD

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Clara likely has everyone under her mind control spell. Remember how they all speak in unison when pushing John to see her alone after Clara's vampire side was awoken.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Mute means Mute
as in no sound is wanted or needed.
So why the fuck do I get sound when I've muted everything?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So the blood route went to places that I'm really not interested in, think that route is dead to me after the creepy smoking vagina and the no choice fisting.

Awesome...it happens without choice blood or no blood. If this is gonna be the new norm think I may be tuning out. Fisting is very much not a turn on...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My 2 cents about the story:

1. there are too many female characters - the MC (and the Author) has too many girls to handle;

2. Lizzie should come back as soon as possible - you can't make a character disappear this way;

3. is it going anywhere?

4. Lurch is Mistress Clara's man. It wouldn't be a bad idea seeing some more "action" involving them;

5. I really dislike Mary.

Anyway, I like this VN.
1. nope, you can choose not to get involved with those you aren't interested.
2. she will eventually.
3. what going where? game advances but slowly, where it ends only dk knows.
4. lurch is more like lover and clara needs to give him freshly bitten blood to get him worked up and not much candidates for that.
5. well then don't do things with her.

Anyone else is having issues with the saves?
not me (on either path (audrey 2 and audrey 1)).

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes