3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Ok the fisting and the cigerette scene are..... not appealing to me.. perhaps a warning or opt not to see that?
Don't drink the blood when it tells you in an earlier update, that clearly states in DanielsK's walkthrough that things get more extreme if you choose to drink it and you get no choice

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Don't drink the blood when it tells you in an earlier update, that clearly states in DanielsK's walkthrough that things get more extreme if you choose to drink it and you get no choice
It happens on both blood and no blood route for me so...that's not an answer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not played the last update but I think there could be problems in the code as in ep6 in one of my 'no blood' routes the Mc talks as if he did take the blood from Cora. Maybe a simple dailogue issue but could perhaps be more.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
My mistake. I haven't read this walkthrough as I didn't get the scene, it is if you have Audrey = 2 as I am not on the audrey route I didn't get the fisting but got the cigarette.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Funny thing with opinions, there are always counter opinions. As a matter of fact, with the exception of number 2 everyone one of yours is exactly opposite of mine. I would agree that Lizzie should return soon, but Cora has to go. She is a spastic little bitch that only wants to get her way.
Funny thing about counter opinions, they are just opinions. :D

Reactions: mistwolf_2k

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so when do i get my shot at the Mistress ,, you go realize i want her so dam bad now !!!

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
So I just started playing this game on this patch and I'm having an issue. I went with a non-blood playthrough, but I got to a part in the story where Clara forces main character to drink breast milk. The following dialog mentions I drank blood at an earlier point. I thought it was that one scene that was off, but then the main character mentions that he's had sex with Cora, which never happened, and is wondering when he'll drink blood again. I was only offered blood once during my playthrough, I said no, and I was never offered it again. I installed the walkthrough mod in case that's the reason for some fuck up.

Anyone know what's going on?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So I just started playing this game on this patch and I'm having an issue. I went with a non-blood playthrough, but I got to a part in the story where Clara forces main character to drink breast milk. The following dialog mentions I drank blood at an earlier point. I thought it was that one scene that was off, but then the main character mentions that he's had sex with Cora, which never happened, and is wondering when he'll drink blood again. I was only offered blood once during my playthrough, I said no, and I was never offered it again. I installed the walkthrough mod in case that's the reason for some fuck up.

Anyone know what's going on?
I haven't finished the update yet, but overall I think the dialogues feel somewhat sloppy and rushed, like in one of these cheap games or was it always like this? It's been a while since I played it, so that might be why your save assumes you have sex with Cora and accepted the blood. Maybe a few wrong variables or something.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
I did the "no blood" route and I did not see Cora's breastmilk scene at all and I don't recall her talking to me like I did. I've never used any mods with the game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can see we are going to have to get a leash or a gag on Cora :LOL: I can see it only as a matter of time before Lemon is discovered Mary being the example of that.

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes