3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'll be playing it later...have saves for all and each individual girl. Will report back with what happens in my own games.

Edit: Ok all seems ok with my saves, Cara only on my blood route (doesn't happen non non-blood routes) but did notice that even the times I didn't go further with Lemon (continue kissing to get the +1) I have the option to lick her regardless (if Zoey's walkthrough is correct). Only scene I cannot comment on is the trying anal scene as don't have a blood route where Audrey has than 2 points.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
maybe blood 2 is needed to get that fisting scene.
No, the only requirement is Audrey=2.

EDIT: Oh wait. There are 2 fisting scenes. One by Audrey requires Audrey=2; the other one by MC requires Audrey<2 AND blood=2.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I did the "no blood" route and I did not see Cora's breastmilk scene at all and I don't recall her talking to me like I did. I've never used any mods with the game.
I believe it is necessary to go the blood route to see Cora's BM and suckle her titties. She explains that she has only allowed that with those she really cares about.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
I believe it is necessary to go the blood route to see Cora's BM and suckle her titties. She explains that she has only allowed that with those she really cares about.
I'm really bad with names but isn't Cora the kinky nurse? I think you're meaning Clara.

Reactions: Macinnes

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
Yes. I'm geting an exception when loading v6 save files.
*** The zip came from the uncompressed version from NOPY server. ***
See the following Traceback file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Resolved]I resolved the problem. Some of the save files I copied from V6 were corrupted. Not sure how. But now it works!

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I got all scenes except Audrey fisting cara , how to get it
are you using the walkthroughmod? because i have the same problem. and i think the mod skips the audrey option to give u the 3 other choices.
edit: yes tested it and without the mod i get the scene

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
is this a harem thing?
There is some harem-ish content. You are having relationships with multiple girl in the manor at the same time. Most of them knows that but most of the time they don't say anything about it. But intimacy in front of another girl can be a little bothersome. You may call it harem.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone,
Dusklight Manor is now available to Tier 1 Patrons in MAC, Windows and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
More info about this Episode can be found here :
For now, work is underway for Episode 8, the ETA should be the usual 15th of next month, give or take a day. More information about this episode will be made available in the following days.
Thank you for your support, have a great day!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Once again you can see that his skill (or whoever is responsible for the renders) is excellent. If only there was someone who could write better dialogues, that's pretty much the only gripe I have with the games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Once again you can see that his skill (or whoever is responsible for the renders) is excellent. If only there was someone who could write better dialogues, that's pretty much the only gripe I have with the games.
well true but text does its job so not that big reason to change.

next ep: teach that ex-ghost another modern thing aka pleasures of buttsex.

Reactions: yandex
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes