3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
This update was total garbage as it totally ignores any of your previous play. I have not touched Lola, But as soon as she is asked she said we are fucking. I have refused the blood, yet I take it with ease and know everything that is going on when I do. Time to drop this game, shame as it was going good till this update. But if you force things on me that I did not pick there is no point in playing.

Jul 13, 2018
This update was total garbage as it totally ignores any of your previous play. I have not touched Lola, But as soon as she is asked she said we are fucking. I have refused the blood, yet I take it with ease and know everything that is going on when I do. Time to drop this game, shame as it was going good till this update. But if you force things on me that I did not pick there is no point in playing.
this chapter makes me want to kill the freaking vampire honestly, i lost my saves so this time i chose blood option, because i used to have 2 saves and blood option gives you sex scenes with the nurse , therefore i didnt even noticed that error of still drinking the blood if that wasnt chosen. Either the blood its what will make the MC defeat the vampire or what will screw the MC , but i think the blood later will be important for something else than unlock nurse sex scenes. As for this update i have to agree it was disappointing and how she found out about everything was lazy writing, hopefully the story improves because i like Daniels K games , except for My Girlfriend Have Amnesia one

BK186

May 18, 2017
Haven't played stranded but there is no harem in MGA.

He can sleep with a few girls similar to this game but all endings were solo and most weren't good endings.

Source?
I just commented on the harem. What does Harem mean? And MGA had the harem tag.
I did not play the harem route.
I thought it was an end where you could get all the girls because it was have this tag.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Okay the situation is dire, we need to do smt about clara in next update and get our b*tches back. A threesome with lemon and lola is needed and clara only watching us :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just commented on the harem. What does Harem mean? And MGA had the harem tag.
I did not play the harem route.
I thought it was an end where you could get all the girls because it was have this tag.
You can't end MGA with all the girls.

There are 4 solo girl endings and the girlfriend has an extended ending if you stay faithful.

Reactions: BK186

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All I wanted to do in this VN was to save Lemon! Now after this update... I want to save Lemon and KILL Clara with my axe!
Not that your plan isn't a great one buuuuuut she's a centuries old very powerful vampire that is quite capable of folding the mc into a small ball and using him to play a round of golf.

She's also lacking her humanity which wouldn't help his case.

She's also immortal.

Good luck with your axe plan.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
this chapter makes me want to kill the freaking vampire honestly, i lost my saves so this time i chose blood option, because i used to have 2 saves and blood option gives you sex scenes with the nurse , therefore i didnt even noticed that error of still drinking the blood if that wasnt chosen. Either the blood its what will make the MC defeat the vampire or what will screw the MC , but i think the blood later will be important for something else than unlock nurse sex scenes. As for this update i have to agree it was disappointing and how she found out about everything was lazy writing, hopefully the story improves because i like Daniels K games , except for My Girlfriend Have Amnesia one
Are you both using the WT mod? if so thats the reason, remove it [replace script.rpy with the original file] and you wont have the blood problem.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
kind of weird to not end in a harem when you are fuckign this many girls and they all kind of know about each other. having a set up without a pay off is fairly annoying. in other news Clara needs to be put to rest, Lurch too.Its not like he is going to accept you killing her.

sen.san

Jun 30, 2020
Anybody can created Ep. 7 to 8 update or patch?
So, I can add and replace the new and modified files only.
Same old images and videos are there in each releases. Just to avoid unnecessary download.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
And I thought Clara could be fun... I don't even want her blood anymore. Hope Lizzie and Gina found something because all I want right now is to take Lemon and drive away

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
In Daniel K games I always play a "fuck em all" run, then once game is done I pick the girl I like, in this case Mary (I got a thing for the hot, shy, innocent ones) and do a faithful run. At least this update had a good Mary scene!!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
In Daniel K games I always play a "fuck em all" run, then once game is done I pick the girl I like, in this case Mary (I got a thing for the hot, shy, innocent ones) and do a faithful run. At least this update had a good Mary scene!!
For me, it's sort of the opposite where I'd play the game through and focus on one girl before going and choosing other paths to see where different paths lead.

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes