3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I think there might be a problem, at the scene with Clara's breast milk and cant refuse, but I have Blood = 0. So it shouldnt be showing up right? According to the walkthrough?

An Original Name

Jul 21, 2020
Not that your plan isn't a great one buuuuuut she's a centuries old very powerful vampire that is quite capable of folding the mc into a small ball and using him to play a round of golf.

She's also lacking her humanity which wouldn't help his case.

She's also immortal.

Good luck with your axe plan.
Haha yeah I know, I'm just expressing my anger. My plan is definitely not a smart one and should not be executed.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This being a Daniel K game, I expect it to continue the pattern of awesome first act, to mediocre middle act only to reach a clusterfuck of an ending.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This being a Daniel K game, I expect it to continue the pattern of awesome first act, to mediocre middle act only to reach a clusterfuck of an ending.
We're almost there and I expect any update now for plot to drive off the cliff.
And it will be glorious.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haha yeah I know, I'm just expressing my anger. My plan is definitely not a smart one and should not be executed.
I do agree with the sentiment of your post though, bitch gots to go.

I liked her when she was nice vampire, don't like not so nice vampire anymore.

If we can make her nice vampire again and she has no problem sharing the girls and her awesome tits then she can stay, if she insists on making Lemon stay quiet cos that's weird enough on it's own (girl goes from never shutting up to never speaking) then she must die.

I'd rather let someone else other than me handle the killing though cos i'm a delicate flower.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

If we can make her nice vampire again and she has no problem sharing the girls and her awesome tits then she can stay, if she insists on making Lemon stay quiet cos that's weird enough on it's own (girl goes from never shutting up to never speaking) then she must die.

I'd rather let someone else other than me handle the killing though cos i'm a delicate flower.
i'll happily step in and do the killing she messed with Lemon

An Original Name

Jul 21, 2020

Agree entirely with all your points, she's too unstable now. I knew she was dangerous before, but she was able to apparently suppress those urges...so like everyone else, I let it slide. Plus, there was the dark past she had or whatever. Then the Lemon situation happened...all the sympathy I had went out the window, it's even worse because she was my favorite so I actually was trying to keep her out of harm's way. If there is a way to help Clara out without resorting to violence and change her ways, then I will surely try to help her. In the end though, I doubt it... she's just to unstable to let go, plus she's snatching random girls from the streets and feeding on them from what I seen; apparently that nurse did it "on her own". Finally, I agree with what you said, "Bitch gots to go". The only difference between us is well... I'll be more than happy to do the killing blow! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i thought it was funny if you choose to fuck Cora's mom and dont say you wanna fuck Cora you just get bored and leave

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hopefully there is a way to help the girls get away from the bitch Clara - she is getting out of hand, and is unstable - need to resolve her issue one way or other to get the girls out from under her - especially Lemon

Reactions: Drajik and Zerek244
3.50 star(s) 96 Votes