3.50 star(s) 96 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm probably in the minority of generally liking the "bad" version of Vamp MILF more. Vampires behaving like Mother Teresa are boring to me. But her turning into an obsessive cockblocker is ruining her otherwise interesting character. The game gives us no reason for this rule and the plot point doesn't even make sense, as they can just go to the river or wherever else and fuck their brains out.

I'd say I'm expecting a resolution to happen and explain all that but given the dev's track record I don't have high hopes.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After that confrontation with Clara and Lola I'd either be taking my truck and leaving with or without the girls or planning a way to remove the crazy bint from power.

Yup after the Lemon scene I'ma get my stakes and wood chopping axe. Time to go full Abraham Lincoln on Mistress Clara.

Strongly agree. Clara even taunts the MC at breakfast ffs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a classic move from the Dev though. Always has a point in the games where I consider just bailing on said game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drajik

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm probably in the minority of generally liking the "bad" version of Vamp MILF more. Vampires behaving like Mother Teresa are boring to me. But her turning into an obsessive cockblocker is ruining her otherwise interesting character. The game gives us no reason for this rule and the plot point doesn't even make sense, as they can just go to the river or wherever else and fuck their brains out.

I'd say I'm expecting a resolution to happen and explain all that but given the dev's track record I don't have high hopes.
She's a great character it's just she's between me and Lemon and that means it's a fight, well, sneak attack cos powerful vampire and all that.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
If we're helping her wouldn't it be Lemon aid.

That was a pun on Lemonade cos i'm so punny awesome. Also explaining it for those that didn't get it.
All joking aside, I think things are about to get real bad, real fast. It just dawned on me that they were getting ready for Lizzie's return, which also means Gina is about to show up too. Kind of curious how volatile a reaction we will see with all of them together again. Vampire with her angry pants on and a crazy magic using old bitty. Does she try and help straighten out Clara or take umbrage to what Lemon has done in the past.

Reactions: RustyRug

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does she try and help straighten out Clara or take umbrage to what Lemon has done in the past.
Fight between the witch and the bitch.

What would also be fun is if we got turned and took over teaching the girls.

I vote lessons in the Kama Sutra.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Fight between the witch and the bitch.

What would also be fun is if we got turned and took over teaching the girls.

I vote lessons in the Kama Sutra.
maybe we can all learn disembowelment and let them go to town on that crazy bitch

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Disappointing update tbh, hopefully there's a good reason this cuck shit is happening and it ends up with a good solution (personally I'd prefer if we ended up raping the stupid bitch and with our magic cock we somehow end up stealing her vampire abilities, then kick her ass out on the curb :D )

3.50 star(s) 96 Votes