3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
Is this comprehensive or do you need to find a bunch of older games before you can play this one?
It's a story in itself. There are other stories that are by this dev that appear to be tied together in a greater universe. They are worth looking at as well.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's it. Vamp bitch Clara has got to go. cock blocking me from my 2 favorite girls is a death sentence. where's my fucking holy water and wooden stakes.
I kept thinking she was testing us but I agree with what you say time to load up on the essentials for killing a vampire :LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Where is the MC gonna get a shotgun? That would solve all the problems if he would then just man up and blow Claras head off.

Fucking bitch did dirty to my girl Lemon.
I don't know if you've ever seen any vampire fiction but that would only piss her off.

Need to play it smart and not give her reason to kill him.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I don't know if you've ever seen any vampire fiction but that would only piss her off.

Need to play it smart and not give her reason to kill him.
First of all, Clara herself told us that vampires die. She told us she ripped the head off from her old master. Secondly, when MC+bitch+junkie went shopping, junkie yelled SHOTGUN and bitch froze asking where. Vampires die in this story by removing the head and or brain.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First of all, Clara herself told us that vampires die. She told us she ripped the head off from her old master. Secondly, when MC+bitch+junkie went shopping, junkie yelled SHOTGUN and bitch froze asking where. Vampires die in this story by removing the head and or brain.
Yes, they do. She's also a lot faster than the MC and would likely tear his arms off befor ehe gets the chance.

He isn't a trained killer, she's all killer.

She's a lot stronger and a lot faster.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Yes, they do. She's also a lot faster than the MC and would likely tear his arms off befor ehe gets the chance.

True. It all comes down to the fact if MC is actually having true feelings for the girls or if he is just gonna leave alone.

Timing is also important, catching Clara asleep would give MC the extra seconds to blow her head off with a shotgun if he actually is able to do so to protect the girls.

Im still wondering how Clara vs Gina is gonna go. Gina did "contain" Clara while she was there, and Clara has changed after that. Will we see Bitch vs Witch showdown? How about the girls, are they all thralls to Clara or did they have genuine feelings towards the "good" vampire? Will they accept any outcome without interfering?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I doubt it will come to that. If DK plays this the same way some of his earlier games went, MC is going to end up in hell as sacrifice for Lemon's full freedom. And he won't even get any pussy afterwards as thanks.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Plus he is dumb as a doornail. Bet he wouldn't make a plan to ambush her and would also blab his intentions to one of Clara's thralls. :LOL: :LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
True. It all comes down to the fact if MC is actually having true feelings for the girls or if he is just gonna leave alone.

Timing is also important, catching Clara asleep would give MC the extra seconds to blow her head off with a shotgun if he actually is able to do so to protect the girls.

Im still wondering how Clara vs Gina is gonna go. Gina did "contain" Clara while she was there, and Clara has changed after that. Will we see Bitch vs Witch showdown? How about the girls, are they all thralls to Clara or did they have genuine feelings towards the "good" vampire? Will they accept any outcome without interfering?
At the moment the girls might interfere. They still think she can be "saved". Whether she can or not we won't know until the witch comes back.

If not she will need to be put down and I think even the girls would agree there. She was tolerable so far but treating Lemon like that on top of forcing the MC and girls apart and slowly getting more unstable, might not have any other choice but to work together to put her down.

Reactions: Zerek244

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
I don't know if I'm the only one, but every time that I play an update I need to start all over again and again because of my saves don't work properly, to be honest, it bothers me a quite bit. :(
I'm gonna play it again all over and hope that it doesn't happen again in the next update...

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I don't know if I'm the only one, but every time that I play an update I need to start all over again and again because of my saves don't work properly, to be honest, it bothers me a quite bit. :(
I'm gonna play it again all over and hope that it doesn't happen again in the next update...
It is you my saves work fine

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Leaving aside whether that would work or not, do you think killing the "mother" who is loved and respected by all the girls will help you get the girls?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep 8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Leaving aside whether that would work or not, do you think killing the "mother" who is loved and respected by all the girls will help you get the girls?

Of course not, not all the girls, unless Clara keeps going towards the craziness shes shown lately. More of that might flip the girls against her one by one.

Of course, my MC is pursuing Lemon, and she sure would be on board of the idea of killing Clara, ending her slavery that she is in at the moment. She is her unwilling maid, bloodbank and, lets face it, probably a sex slave aswell.

Clara has already taken the first steps towards the lifestyle of her own master, whom she despises. Apparently she doesnt even realise it. While neither Cora or Lemon are chained in the basement, they sure are slaves to her. Cora is addicted to Claras blood and hanging around the source just to get more. Lemon is being kept really close, basically with an invisible chain.

Its only a matter of time until there is a third girl in slavery, then fourth and so on if Clara keeps going this path.

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes