3.50 star(s) 95 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
too bad that mistress found out (at least some) what mc had done behind her back. just too bad that no sex with lemon for a while since her studies on kama sutra barely started.

thithkat

Oct 2, 2017
I kind of like the new chapter; although it made me do an 180 on my stance on Clara (From supporting her, to wanting to stake her). That said, I am unsure if it's an issue with the writing, or Lemon is still hiding something - some of her behaviour is really weird.

May 26, 2018
Well, just based on how the game is progressing (Storyline) and based on most recent comments/posts in the thread, Methinks this is a story/game i can no longer support and/or play. The fact that Mistress Clara is now - for all intents and purposes - an evil Vampire, Cock-blocking at every turn, getting slaves instead of friendly and willing comrades and servants, just tells me that this game is not for me. Anyone who likes this game, more power to you. All in all, it is not a bad game, just the twists and crap is not for me. I DO wish the developer would stop screwing up what starts out as a good and decent game, though. This is not the first time, and probably won't be the last, but he has screwed up enough that I a probably going to block him and his games/posts in the future.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not totally cockblocking, they can fuck while swimming or while taking 1 of them somewhere and possibly when 1 of them goes to walk in forest. clara can't make mc work so much that he won't have a chance to fuck girls (besides lemon).

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
not totally cockblocking, they can fuck while swimming or while taking 1 of them somewhere and possibly when 1 of them goes to walk in forest. clara can't make mc work so much that he won't have a chance to fuck girls (besides lemon).
She just haven't talked to other girls yet. The only time we had sex with Lola was away from the manor on the hood of your truck and she's still punished for it, so I don't think driving away is a solution as long as you come back. Audrey and Lizzie might be horny enough to not care but looks like Lola and Mary are out for a while

Reactions: johnelros

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She just haven't talked to other girls yet. The only time we had sex with Lola was away from the manor on the hood of your truck and she's still punished for it, so I don't think driving away is a solution as long as you come back. Audrey and Lizzie might be horny enough to not care but looks like Lola and Mary are out for a while
sex with lola was still inside her (clara) perimeter but trip to town and problem solved.

Seems like story progressing on FemDom and Beta type MC.. not my cup of tea
attempt of femdom (she's employee after all and set rules that no fucking with girls) but no beta mc since he won't submit.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Can we please dispense with the myth that having children leaves a woman with a cavernous vagina that gapes constantly, even 20 or so years after her last child?

Screenshot_2020-10-22_195353.jpg

Jesus man. Open a fucking book and stop regurgitating neckbeard misconceptions.

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
Alright i need to get this off my chest i have like this game alot the story is great but i absolutely hated this chapter. I know you probably have a plan to make everything better and we end up with the girls. But to have use get close to the girls and then have the mistress just threaten us and make us stop seeing them that is stupid i love your game but that honestly pissing me off im gonna still play it when the next update comes out bc i like the game and im invested with the characters and stuff but i had to put it out there how much this newest chapter pissed me off especially with what going on with lemon and her not being able to have anything todo with us thats pretty messed up but im probably one of the only people that is pissed off and its your game you can do what u want i just had to say something. I still love this game and will still play it but that pissed me off i don't like it when games do that and maybe once i see what your leading upto ill understand why this happened but right now i dont get i wanted to fight the mistress or tell her to just kick us out and id find a way to support everyone. But rant over if people have a issue with this thats your opinion im not critguing this game im just stating my opinion on this newest chapter and how unhappy i was with it when ive been happy with past ones.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can we please dispense with the myth that having children leaves a woman with a cavernous vagina that gapes constantly, even 20 or so years after her last child?

View attachment 869875

Jesus man. Open a fucking book and stop regurgitating neckbeard misconceptions.
This is the same writter who wrote that having sex in the middle of nowhere in a rusty back of a pickup was romantic. Don't expect much from it. :LOL: :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Faptime

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The MC is a barn hand suitor doing anything to hang around them babes.
Mc is no Shakespeare, nor is he Allan Poe or Einstein in his youth flunking school years.
Just look at lurch to understand where and what are men due in this mannor story of the ages.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I do love me some dunpeal, thank you for bringing such a subject up and about.
Blade will do too, vanhelsing man or woman:
That story has movies 4 the guy part and a long standing series 4 the gurl part.
Now le us all game!

3.50 star(s) 95 Votes