RPGM Dva Trouble [v0.02] [luuude]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

lemaro

May 11, 2021
That was good update thanks!
Can I confirm that after paying the mechanic and 2 days have passed, there is no content yet? I try to visit him again and it says MC is full of oil

Reactions: Priappus

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
dva (and junkerqueen now) main, replying to watch this thread :p

speaking of jq... maybe some dva v jq? hahaha

luuude

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
That was good update thanks!
Can I confirm that after paying the mechanic and 2 days have passed, there is no content yet? I try to visit him again and it says MC is full of oil
You should go to the hotel laundry room to progress

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
The scene renders and animations are really well made imo, but it needs some QoL features, maybe more thought put into the gameplay cycle, and maybe more custom-made male portraits. Just the faces would suffice, to keep it in the same style with the MC

luuude

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Hmm I did that on a prior save. I entered the laundry but nothing happens. May be I'll have to start again
Ah yeah sorry, I've restructured a lot of things to slow corruption down, which in return broke v0.01 saves.

Reactions: lemaro

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I really like corruption games and I really like D.Va, so I'm in. If I can throw in a suggestion, repeatable H events would be great later in development, they're oddly underused but they're part of what makes things like Clymenia games so good.

Edit: I realized "repeatable events" is pretty vague, I meant scenes that are outside the main narrative, kinda like NPC's or jobs or something that are basically repeatable ways to get the protag laid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starmold

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Some surprisingly nice animations in this. DVA makes this game 2x better than it would otherwise would be so I can't wait for more. Hope to see more livestream scenes in the next one cause they were super hot.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Thanks for the game. I really like the CG, the main character is really cute and has a nice natural body.

I am not so sure whether you can actually call it a game (yet), becazse so far it is 100 perent linear without any choices, which makes it more to a story, told with an unnessesary tool (RPG-Maker) instead of a novel mechanic. Sooner or later there should be choices with some meaning, e.g. making the mc act more or less slutty. The corruption could be slower or at least a bit better explained. It is okay so far for most steps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not for some.

Something that I am not happy with is that so far all male NPC are jerks without any further explaination why everyone behaves terrible towards her. I mean, the mc is a cute girl and did not do any harm to anyone. The only thing that might explain the constant harrassment could be her cute but slutty and provocative outfit (which I totally like!). Maybe this should be explained a little bit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes