RPGM Dva Trouble [v0.02] [luuude]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Nope because if this is abandoned i was found a project for work and practice and i can continue it but is better wait for Luude because is their project, i think.
oh im curious what you mean by that, Id be curious to try and work on a small project lol

luuude

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I can't work on the project at the moment as I have a lot of stuff going on atm unfortunately, if people are interested i can drop the project files for people to continue. I started this project to learn 3d animation with a goal in mind, I had some spare time after work to work on it, but recently the workload has been crazy and a lot of irl stuff is getting in the way. I can't find enough time to put my mind into the creative state and pick this up at the moment. I'm hoping once things calm down I can pick this up again, but at the moment it's on hold.

If people are interested I could upload a zip file with rpgmaker solution and people can carry the torch, but otherwise It'll have to be on hold for now.

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
I can't work on the project at the moment as I have a lot of stuff going on atm unfortunately, if people are interested i can drop the project files for people to continue. I started this project to learn 3d animation with a goal in mind, I had some spare time after work to work on it, but recently the workload has been crazy and a lot of irl stuff is getting in the way. I can't find enough time to put my mind into the creative state and pick this up at the moment. I'm hoping once things calm down I can pick this up again, but at the moment it's on hold.

If people are interested I could upload a zip file with rpgmaker solution and people can carry the torch, but otherwise It'll have to be on hold for now.
understandable, life is always a pain : (

hojaoscura

Jun 19, 2017

I love your work, it's just that I have and I think we have bad experiences with people who start but don't finish, like the creator of Simbro, for example, I don't mind waiting as long as it takes to receive YOUR work, but if at some point you can't, I don't mind finishing it. In fact, if you see that the project is unfeasible in the future, you can send me the script you have thought of and I would be willing to finish it with time on your behalf, it's not for you or me, but for D.Va ^^. Seriously good work and much encouragement with yours.

saiko90138

Sep 22, 2021

Hey, how are you now? do you have any plans for the project?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes