RPGM Dva Trouble [v0.02] [luuude]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

lemaro

May 11, 2021
curious if we're getting any updates from this, I checked itch there doesnt seem to be anything there (sorry dont mean to be an annoying idiot but i like this one xD)

luuude

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I took a break from working on it for a while as I had a lot of irl stuff happen and I couldn't get into the creative mindset to continue working on it. I'm back to normal now and I picked it back up again around 2 weeks ago.
So far I got one new streaming event already implemented and I'm working on the next guard event atm.
I will need to write up and create 2 or 3 events for each work and I'll push the next update out. I'm hoping it won't take too long.

Sorry for the long wait :(

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I took a break from working on it for a while as I had a lot of irl stuff happen and I couldn't get into the creative mindset to continue working on it. I'm back to normal now and I picked it back up again around 2 weeks ago.
So far I got one new streaming event already implemented and I'm working on the next guard event atm.
I will need to write up and create 2 or 3 events for each work and I'll push the next update out. I'm hoping it won't take too long.

Sorry for the long wait :(
Awesome dude and don't be sorry xD I was just curious since this one's fun.

Good luck and we'll be here supporting

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blake639 and luuude

luuude

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I got so much stuff piling up irl its very difficult to find time or mental focus to work on it atm, but I'm done with writing out a couple of events, I just need to animate and clean them up a bit, which is arguably the easier part? Sorry i got your hopes up for May release though..

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I got so much stuff piling up irl its very difficult to find time or mental focus to work on it atm, but I'm done with writing out a couple of events, I just need to animate and clean them up a bit, which is arguably the easier part? Sorry i got your hopes up for May release though..
you're good no stress :cool: thanks man and good luck with everything!

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes