4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
Looking good so far, some of the tricks in the food equations were kinda dirty^^
There are quite a lot of male characters, I don't mind if the player befriends them somehow (I could see Tyler become like Tom from "Once in a lifetime") But I really hope we dont have to hook them all up somehow.
The little introductions for each character were really nice and showed already that you have already planned an environment for every character.
From what I understood there might be a little redemption story for each character if you choose to do so?
I would really like that since you kinda already have some backstory on the "bitchy girls" through Chisa.

All around has a lot of potential, will be a lot of work though, godspeed.

PS: I also like that we basically have Suzume in the game Nyohoho~

Reactions: Skosha

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Looks good!! If u r confident about it go for it and I hope you have a roadmap drawn out for this game(mechanics/plot/characters) or it might lead to messy endings and plot/character development.
Anyways Good Luck:D!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: axt23 and Skosha
Jun 6, 2021
Can the math problems just be math please? I just guessed because of how stupid the whole "Figure out what this image stands for" shit is.

In order for those with any one of three mental/learning disorders.

If fucking doesn't come in the next half an hour, and I don't care how even if it's the MC raping someone, I'm out. I'm supposed to be some god damn lust fueled ghost for fucks sake.

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
but why is his dick so small :?
>To be more realistic so the player can feel like they're the MC. ;)

^That xD Is it small though? I think it's normal.

Knowing what's ahead and pretty much having the whole game already somewhat planned out can be good that it definitely saves you time for writing, but it can also be bad because you might have problem making adjustment to actually improve the game.
Thanks for your thoughts! At first it was a mess, really. But I think I did a good job with the planning and now I have a solid plan for main course of the game. This doesn't mean I can't add couple of things here and there, in fact I change or improve something all the time. Time will show. )

found some typos
Thank you! I'll double check it! Played myself like 100 times, but still find mistakes x_x

there were questions that Miss Kou asked that weren't in the history book
Thanks, I`ll check it.

i think i got stuck in a loop of repeating the same things over and over and nothing happening.
This should not be happening, can you please describe me your actions, in PM maybe? Thanks.

Reactions: Zontany

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
that question is actually (for me at least) really important , would love to see a answer for that one also
There will be some NTR content. But completely avoidable in several ways. In my opinion, this is a good way to punish a player for bad choices or reward if you're really into it.

EDIT : Netori is fine, in fact is welcomed :)
I have some epic scenes planned. ;)

PS: I also like that we basically have Suzume in the game Nyohoho~
:sneaky:

Ok I know I am bad at math but... HOW do I get only 3 out of 5??? I did analysis and trigonometry at uni ffs
Can the math problems just be math please? I just guessed because of how stupid the whole "Figure out what this image stands for" shit is.
I thought that the usual math would be too simple, so I added a few dirty tricks with the amount of food. That said, I may be a bit extreme with some of my puzzles. So I added the option to skip them with Alice's help.
I'm currently collecting feedback, so thank you for your posts. If more people have problems with this, then I will adjust the difficulty in the future.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
>To be more realistic so the player can feel like they're the MC. ;)

^That xD Is it small though? I think it's normal.

Thanks for your thoughts! At first it was a mess, really. But I think I did a good job with the planning and now I have a solid plan for main course of the game. This doesn't mean I can't add couple of things here and there, in fact I change or improve something all the time. Time will show. )

Thank you! I'll double check it! Played myself like 100 times, but still find mistakes x_x

Thanks, I`ll check it.

This should not be happening, can you please describe me your actions, in PM maybe? Thanks.
I like the game, it looks very promising. I love the character models, it reminds me of Waifu Academy, hopefully the dev is not like Irphaeus hahaha. Now a little tiny details, NTR avoidable, i personally don't have any problems with it if you make it avoidable but in a harem game i don't think it has the effect you are going for. Putting not to see the ntr like the reward for choosing the right choice will most likely push people away than attract them to play the game. Harem + NTR is mostly a no go, i have see a lot of people try and fail. My personal suggestion is to ask yourself a question "The ntr content really necessary in this story?". Look is your game and I'm just giving you an advise, i will play the game anyway but i know a lot of people will see the 3 letters of rhe apocalypse and they will run away from this.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
It just says i am read for the school test, i can rest or do other things but it never allows me to do any school test, it just sends me straight back home to sleep, i wake up and rinse and repeat probably 20 times with nothing else happening.

madssk

Jul 15, 2017
nice story and nice ideas. i just hope the updates wont take a year, having multiple endings and versions of the mc can take a while to write every update. thanks for the game

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Played through from beginning to end and honestly if the girls' arcs keep getting handled in groups, then the game's scope might not creep out of control.

Pretty good start so far.

Reactions: Rolo and Skosha

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There will be some NTR content. But completely avoidable in several ways. In my opinion, this is a good way to punish a player for bad choices or reward if you're really into it.
Personally, if there is NTR I prefer that the choices be very clear to avoid it (something like: "BEWARE, THIS CHOICE TAKES YOU DIRECTLY TO NTR, you are warned"). Ending in NTR by mistake may lead me to close the game and delete it without mistake.

In the same way, since I only like to see one ending, I prefer to know if there will be a harem ending with the LIs of your choice (or all, or at least the main ones). If it's difficult to find the correct choices to obtain it, I prefer to have a walkthrough (mod or pdf) that tells me how to do it.

I thought that the usual math would be too simple, so I added a few dirty tricks with the amount of food. That said, I may be a bit extreme with some of my puzzles. So I added the option to skip them with Alice's help.
I'm currently collecting feedback, so thank you for your posts. If more people have problems with this, then I will adjust the difficulty in the future.
I personally don't like minigames or puzzles. If it's something more complex than clicking once on the screen, in the right place and with a considerable amount of time to do it, I will always go to the option of avoiding doing them. If there is no such option... then if they are repeated a lot (or they are minimally complex, when I say minimally it's that they have to be incredibly basic for me to deign to do them) the next option is to avoid the game.

I think the best thing is to make the minigames avoidable or make them very simple (at least the ones that cannot be avoided).

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Very good start so far. Can't wait to see how this one goes - my main thing/question would be if we get clear options to ensure that no ntr or sharing happens to the girls we choose. Like a warning on the choice.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes