4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
Hey,
I've been busy with my real job for a few days, but now I've had enough sleep and am ready to work. I'm free until the end of the week, so I'll focus on the game.

Yes, they will be crystal clear.

That's one of my goals.

I understand this perfectly well, because I have also been a player for a long time. And I don't think I can convince you, no matter what I say. Because, trust takes time. So you'll just have to wait and see where it goes on your own.

I absolutely disagree. First of all, I create the perfect game for myself. If I do what others want, then it will not be my game. I hope you can see the difference.
Perhaps some other developers make games just to make money. But for me, it's more than that. I've been playing games all my life. And now I get a lot of fun from the development process, probably even more than from playing. And it's definitely much more interesting than any work I've done before, so if people support me and eventually I can only do game development, I'll be absolutely happy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well said dev!

• Love
Reactions: Rolo and Skosha

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Alright, first patch... Updated post with new links.
Old links still active too.

Just a small patch. Tweaked and fixed some things:

- Fixed a rather rare opportunity where the player could get stuck in an infinitely repeating loop. Testing with a large number of players rocks! Thanks to Subnero for that one. It took some time to find solution.
If you have the same problem - rollback several events before you got stuck, or load an early save. I playtested it several times, should be fine now.
- Fixed some typos (Big tnx to all people who found them)
- Added new music and tips here and there
- Fixed some scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I have to ask... Is this in any way shape or form inspired by Waifu Academy? Lol.

If so, kudos to you. Can't imagine you being worse than Irphaeus as far as dev time. I'll definitely be checking this out.
Let's not forget how Skoe already released an update, a minor one with typos and bugs being fixed but still, far from the year Irphaeus requires to put out content.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Can the math problems just be math please? I just guessed because of how stupid the whole "Figure out what this image stands for" shit is.

In order for those with any one of three mental/learning disorders.

If fucking doesn't come in the next half an hour, and I don't care how even if it's the MC raping someone, I'm out. I'm supposed to be some god damn lust fueled ghost for fucks sake.
You're a god

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Can the math problems just be math please? I just guessed because of how stupid the whole "Figure out what this image stands for" shit is.

In order for those with any one of three mental/learning disorders.

If fucking doesn't come in the next half an hour, and I don't care how even if it's the MC raping someone, I'm out. I'm supposed to be some god damn lust fueled ghost for fucks sake.
That's maths tho ;)

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
I have to ask... Is this in any way shape or form inspired by Waifu Academy? Lol.

If so, kudos to you. Can't imagine you being worse than Irphaeus as far as dev time. I'll definitely be checking this out.
If you're talking about the school itself, then no, it's just the lack of good school locations in the editor. And this game is not really about school, it's just a starting location.
But WA is one of the games that I played myself, and it helped me in the sense that I learned how I can make scenes for my game, I didn't know anything about 3D editors and studios before. I've always wanted to create my own game, but I don't know how to draw, at least at such a level that it would be interesting to someone. So I think the answer to your question is "Yes".

SkyRaider

Jan 31, 2018
Played the entire build, and i'm quite surprised with the quality of it. Well written, characters looks good, the girls are diverse (and that's very cool), and the amount of gameplay is already quite big.

So far, I can say I really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.

I have a question though: we had very high expectations of Waifu Academy, which for me is the most similar game to your work, and a meagre update once or twice a year is just a bunch of crap, and the project is likely to lose its player base. So my question is: how often do you plan to update your game?

You said you already have most of the story written, so that would mean you would be able to be relatively frequent?

One sure thing, I will keep a very close eye to your project !

(Oh and NTR as you presented is the perfect way to have it : rewarding if you play your cards well, and punishing if you do crap, perfect for me, even if I HATE NTR hahaha)

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Hello good dev. Saw a guy saying this game was copying from another game... (You all know which game am im talking about) and the only thing i have to say is... This game its already better. They may be some familiar locations and stuff here and there... But those are just assets from the editor both devs are using (and many many many more devs, actually).

If anything you guys should be glad that "one of us" took the wheel and started making a game that we all can enjoy. So far he already implemented a sandbox that is actually working hahaha.

Skosha, congrats on this new adventures. Ill go to patreon and give the little support im able to give you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rolo

hanabusa1991

Dec 28, 2019
So a man in a white suit inspired me to leave a comment here;

"Oh this shit was amazing! I'm looking forward to the next release."

And

"This is one of the best games I've ever played, the Dev is a genius."

No seriously, it is one of the better games here in terms of plot & humor, for sure what I was looking for in a similar game that has been mentioned here before.

I'm glad to see someone took the initiative to write their own story and show Irph how it's really done.

The one thing I will suggest however as the plot seems to be very good quality and the sandbox exploration/task is not to much of a hassle to play through is hire someone to fine tune the animation quality later on.

(perhaps overhaul it visually when you are completely done with the game, I'd suggest waiting till you have a steady flow of supporters and don't mind doing that extra step of course.)

The only gripe I had so far was the clipping body parts during the animations, hence why i brought that up specifically.
The sneakpeek models looked promising aswell.

Kudos :coffee:

This is going on my to watch list.

Reactions: Rolo

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
how often do you plan to update your game?
For now, I plan to release updates every 1.5-2 months. This may change in the future, and the time will increase slightly, since I have quite complex things planned.

Skosha, congrats on this new adventures. Ill go to patreon and give the little support im able to give you.
Thank you. It's a pity that someone thinks that I'm copying. I specifically tried to choose unique locations and music. Oh well, it is impossible to please everyone.

This is going on my to watch list.
Thank you, I'm always looking for ways to improve the picture, I think it's far from perfect. But there is definitely progress. If only you had seen my first scenes...

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Thank you. It's a pity that someone thinks that I'm copying. I specifically tried to choose unique locations and music. Oh well, it is impossible to please everyone.
The only way people could possibly think this is copying Waifu Academy is if all they saw was the school asset on the preview page. Waifu Academy is about a guy seeking revenge for his father by whatever means necessary. This game is about a guy sent by a God to save another world (a little reductive but you get the point). If you were an idiot you could say it's a copy because some characters are similar (school slut, sleepy girl, rich girl, quiet girl, school bully, etc.) but those are extremely common character archetypes. Once in a Lifetime has a school bully and a rich girl, The Headmaster has a sleepy girl and a school slut, Harem Hotel has rich girls and a quiet girl, the list goes on and on. Don't stress about people saying you copied it. If they actually played it they wouldn't be saying that

SkyRaider

Jan 31, 2018
The only way people could possibly think this is copying Waifu Academy is if all they saw was the school asset on the preview page. Waifu Academy is about a guy seeking revenge for his father by whatever means necessary. This game is about a guy sent by a God to save another world (a little reductive but you get the point). If you were an idiot you could say it's a copy because some characters are similar (school slut, sleepy girl, rich girl, quiet girl, school bully, etc.) but those are extremely common character archetypes. Once in a Lifetime has a school bully and a rich girl, The Headmaster has a sleepy girl and a school slut, Harem Hotel has rich girls and a quiet girl, the list goes on and on. Don't stress about people saying you copied it. If they actually played it they wouldn't be saying that
Can't agree more with you

Reactions: Rolo and HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
What a bizarre, quirky, fun little adventure. I'm glad Alice was the first because she is SMOKIN' hot! Looking forward to seeing where this goes (y)

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
To all people talking about NTR. I understood your concerns. But maybe you're worrying too much. If it's been good so far - trust me a bit, maybe I can do it the correct way and you'll like it.
Hahaha so you’re going to make such an amazing NTR that it’s going to turn people into cucks?!!!

Yeah mate…
sdfdg.gif
You should put ntr in planned genres or something
I’m out, but I love your energy. (y)

Last edited:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I thought that the usual math would be too simple, so I added a few dirty tricks with the amount of food. That said, I may be a bit extreme with some of my puzzles. So I added the option to skip them with Alice's help.
I'm currently collecting feedback, so thank you for your posts. If more people have problems with this, then I will adjust the difficulty in the future.
At the beginning of the game Alice says not to use her power for trivial things. I just fucked around with that maths shit for ages, wish I knew there was no consequence because I don't have the patience for mini games

FroyoB

Feb 29, 2020
I'm having trouble with the test. I ask pen three times for help with a distraction, and only sometimes do I get the option. I can't seem to both help ken and get the option to distract.

Jun 6, 2021
Hahaha so you’re going to make such an amazing NTR that it’s going to turn people into cucks?!!!

Yeah mate…
View attachment 1413754
You should put ntr in planned genres or something
I’m out, but I love your energy. (y)
It's always possible you hate one form of NTR, where your love gets stolen (almost never happens as most NTR is just Magic Penis), but you might like the flipside where you steal. I hear the Japanese like NTR so much because they imagine themselves as the bull doing the stealing since they are too shy to approach women. Female based NTR is even becoming more popular now because Japanese women are the same way apparently. What a bunch of weebs XD. Seriously though good NTR requires that you do a shit job at keeping your girl for them to be stolen, like my nephew. Fucked every single one of his girlfriends and even his crushes that he never even dated. Every time he acts all high and mighty I show him a video or pic of me fucking one of them.

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
It's always possible you hate one form of NTR, where your love gets stolen (almost never happens as most NTR is just Magic Penis), but you might like the flipside where you steal. I hear the Japanese like NTR so much because they imagine themselves as the bull doing the stealing since they are too shy to approach women. Female based NTR is even becoming more popular now because Japanese women are the same way apparently. What a bunch of weebs XD. Seriously though good NTR requires that you do a shit job at keeping your girl for them to be stolen, like my nephew. Fucked every single one of his girlfriends and even his crushes that he never even dated. Every time he acts all high and mighty I show him a video or pic of me fucking one of them.
Are.... Are you really bragging about showing your nephew your sex videos to try and shut him down? There's low then there's this he's young why the fuck aren't you helping him see where he fucked up instead of putting him down? There's so many layers of just you saying hey I'm a cunt that likes to bash my nephew so when the day comes and I need his help he'll laugh in my face.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes