4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
So seems like 0.4 its arround the corner!! Its funny how other devs take like a year to deliver a half update.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Man those math with food puzzle it took me 1 hours to guess what food stand in the 2 hardest, I just wanted to spank the teacher so hard to make those stupid math/food LOL give us the option to spank her if guess all 5 right :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Omnikaiser

Nov 11, 2018
Just played through the game so I thought I would make a quick review.

First, I'll just say I will make lot of reference to Waifu Academy as a point of comparison. The games looks a lot like it so it will be more simple to describe what i mean with WA references.

Overall, I liked it very much. The setting is nice, it hit my WA feelings but also gave me a fresh feeling about it.
Not starting as an ikemen type of guy is nice. I didn't expect to be a "Kensou" (WA) character but the fact his appearance evolves after doing sport and all is a veeeery nice touch (I think there's an haircut mentioned ? The appearance might change again soon then to match one of the main pic).

In terms of sex content, I'd say I didn't have enough for a start, but it did it's job. a tiny bit more and it would have been okay, a tiny bit less and it would have been clearly not enough. I don't think I missed anything (there was Alice scene, Penelope scene and molesting Jade as she sleeps, right ? If I missed some feel free to tell me).

It wasn't helped by the fact the game quickly gives you the math and history "mini game".
Usually these kinds of feature happen to break the monotony of just clicking and reading stuff until the next lewd event, but this time it happened too quickly and even before anything lewd happens. That was annoying a bit somehow. IMO it's better to "win your customer's loyalty" (meaning, "lot" of good sex scenes) before trying to go into these mini game territory.
I would not be surprised if some people dropped the game seeing the math quiz happening way before anything lewd.

Overall I liked the cast (female cast. i don't really care about male characters). But I find it kinda weak in terms of appearance.
Chisa, Jade, Sheryl are okay to me. Penelope too. But when I look at Miki, Leah and a third girl I don't remember the name (she is with Sheryl and Chisa when you get beat up in the toilet) I feel like some characters look too much like each other. Not that I mix them up that much, but it feels a bit uncreative. I would include the teacher as well. Alice, Jade already have black hair, so is the teacher (and now that I think about it, Teresa as well). It quickly feels a bit deja-vu.

IMO that was one of the force of WA. And I would say it's the most important thing that WA does better than this game.
Motoko, Kayane, Haruka, the stepsister, the mother, the nurse, Takamura, Elizabeth, Inori etc etc... i won't name all WA characters but they were all different from the start and could be identified very easily. Mostly by design, but also by personalities.
So far except Chisa, Jade, Penelope and Alice the navigator, everyone feels kinda the same (but that's only the beginning).

I would also say that the game feels a bit too "shiny/glowy" I don't know anything about creating a game so I don't know if it can be changed or not.

Nothing much to say. Despite all I've said I like the game a lot and look forward to what happens next.

I like Chisa a lot. It's like having WA Motoko's sister but grown-up with Motoko's breast.
Also, is the redhead maid a reference to Harem Hotel ? If not then that's a funny coincidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tipster

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I could've sworn i was going to play this game but it doesn't have a watched thread thing so i guess i forgot to do it when it first popped up. I'll try this out. The 100 cast thing is a bit much. Especially so when paired with the Sandbox and Management tags. I won't knock it before i even try it though. I'll play it since the story and the women look interesting.

Reactions: Rolo
Mar 7, 2021
Alright, first patch... Updated post with new links.
Old links still active too.

Just a small patch. Tweaked and fixed some things:

- Fixed a rather rare opportunity where the player could get stuck in an infinitely repeating loop. Testing with a large number of players rocks! Thanks to Subnero for that one. It took some time to find solution.
If you have the same problem - rollback several events before you got stuck, or load an early save. I playtested it several times, should be fine now.
- Fixed some typos (Big tnx to all people who found them)
- Added new music and tips here and there
- Fixed some scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I enjoy far more the lewd scenes when I can proc them in a free roam than if they just appear after blindly clicking.

zerooo1997

May 11, 2020
One question, is there a scene on the train? if you played waifu academy you will understand me

Congratulations on the game, I will wait for more updates, good luck!

Luvganja

Nov 19, 2018
I have played up to the part where you need to complete the test and help everyone cheat. The game was enjoyable up until this point but apparently I`m not smart enough to work this out. I talk to the different people on breaks to pep them up but when it comes time to pass on the copied test results I am unable to get a distraction for the old coot behind me. It just says need more time or something over and over till the test ends.. If someone could help me out with the order to complete this test I would appreciate it.

spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
For the math puzzle use algebra:
q1:
pizza=30
donut=11
sandwich=20
? = 39

q2:
muffin=6
pancake=4
bun=3
? = 18

q3:
burger=20
waffle=3
fries=1
? = 38

q4:
donut=10
waffle=5
pancake=2
? = 47

q5:
apple=10
waffle=8
donut=3
? = 134

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
To all people talking about NTR. I understood your concerns. But maybe you're worrying too much. If it's been good so far - trust me a bit, maybe I can do it the correct way and you'll like it.
What? I probably understood it wrong but.. are you saying you'll convert me from NTR hater to NTR lover? if that's the case i want some of what you are smoking.

I can say one thing before playing, you'll never make me like anything that comes close to NTR.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
For the math puzzle use algebra:
q1:
pizza=30
donut=11
sandwich=20
? = 39

q2:
muffin=6
pancake=4
bun=3
? = 18

q3:
burger=20
waffle=3
fries=1
? = 38

q4:
donut=10
waffle=5
pancake=2
? = 47

q5:
apple=10
waffle=8
donut=3
? = 134
:ROFLMAO: Man I was loosing my mind and after seeing your result for the second question I looked back at the pancakes and realized it is a single pancake and not a stack.

Well it means that I am not stupid, just blind. :ROFLMAO:

spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
History test answers:
superpowers united in "2038"
last to join was "eastern coalition"
kepler 0069d discovered in "2031"
diamter = "120,000km"
amount of probes = "7"
which probe got info; "the fifth"
failure because of "asteroids"
explore danger with "spyglass06"
lastest engine called "IO147"
raider 12 attempt to bypass in "2185"

Happy4now

Aug 28, 2017
I have played up to the part where you need to complete the test and help everyone cheat. The game was enjoyable up until this point but apparently I`m not smart enough to work this out. I talk to the different people on breaks to pep them up but when it comes time to pass on the copied test results I am unable to get a distraction for the old coot behind me. It just says need more time or something over and over till the test ends.. If someone could help me out with the order to complete this test I would appreciate it.
I had the same problem. I found that I could just take the option above that one to "Hand Over a Copy". I did that twice to pass a copy to the two worst students to complete the test successfully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes