4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Kinell

Aug 5, 2019
I must be doing something wrong! no matter what I eat I can't train? Says I'm too bored and should play video games?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
This one is looking really good so far. Looking forward to the next update.

Hopefully, at some point we can completely destroy Nico's life! I would have Alice use some magic to give him a micropenis and make him impotent. His only option to survive is to sell his body to gay men. Can't stand that guy.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I'm just going to restate this, as there are too many posts to 'quote' them all.

Dev, you are never going to make an NTR Hater into an NTR lover.

I strongly recommend that if you do add this type of content to your game that you make it optional and avoidable.

Also; Front Page... put a tag/future tag/Developer note
Say in that note.
"I am planning on adding NTR"

You will watch dozens of NTR lovers populate your thread (and 5 times as many NTR haters leave it)

Best of luck
1634074556210.png

• Angry
Reactions: krish719

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
These are his words. View attachment 1450010 Take it how you will. He doesn't want players to get NTR'd.
Well, that’s not really what he said mate.

There will be some NTR content. But completely avoidable in several ways. In my opinion, this is a good way to punish a player for bad choices or reward if you're really into it.
So…:rolleyes:

I mean, it’s fine if the game is going to have avoidable Ntr, but personally I, as many others, prefer not to bother with ntr at all, and I would not have played the game if I knew that in the future this is going to include that content.

So yeah, maybe include NTR in planned genres.(y)

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
These are his words. Take it how you will. He doesn't want players to get NTR'd.
Why include them? You don't include something thinking "Well, i hope nobody see the scenes i spent time working on". But in the end it's his game, just be open and add a disclaimer or planned tag so people don't get surprised, it's becoming a trend adding ntr on harem games... and games that usually make it work have distintive routes/paths.

spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
In case people need helping getting everyone max points in the test:
Start by doing the work yourself and making 2 copies,
on the first break help jade and kintarou
in class create a distraction yourself and help penelope cheat
break 2 help chisa and kintarou
in class wait until everyone has 20 points except kintarou then get chisa to distract and help kintarou cheat
Everyone should end with max points
This is also overkill so it need not be perfect and you can experiment with changing things around, there seems to be lots of leeway with how you do it

Last edited:

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
There will be some NTR content. But completely avoidable in several ways. In my opinion, this is a good way to punish a player for bad choices or reward if you're really into it.
Mr.Skosha, this is a great game with a lot of potential. But if you plan to add NTR, I think you have to warn people about that by adding NTR tag or something. There is nothing worse than finding out unexpected NTR contents when playing games. It doesn't matter whether it is optional or not.

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, there's something unintentionally funny about Penelope's nickname,"pene" means "dick" in Spanish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skosha

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
These are his words. View attachment 1450010 Take it how you will. He doesn't want players to get NTR'd.
I know but that makes no sense at all, if you don't want your players to get NTR'd why planning to add it in the future? Is like saying "I will toss this coin, in one side i will give you 10 dollars but in the other one i will slap you, but hey i don't want to slap you" wtf? Look i like this game and I'm going to keep playing it because if the ntr is avoidable it doesn't bother me much, is just that some time some devs decision make absolutely no sense.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I know but that makes no sense at all, if you don't want your players to get NTR'd why planning to add it in the future? Is like saying "I will toss this coin, in one side i will give you 10 dollars but in the other one i will slap you, but hey i don't want to slap you" wtf? Look i like this game and I'm going to keep playing it because if the ntr is avoidable it doesn't bother me much, is just that some time some devs decision make absolutely no sense.
It's a punishment for bad choices, as he said.
It's basically bad ends. Game overs.

Omnikaiser

Nov 11, 2018
NTR is quite large as a term and covers many things, right ? I don't know very much about it. If i was asked if I like it or not, i wouldn't know what to answer.

If NTR is being a cuck tied to a chair while your gf mates with a different guy. yeah I don't like NTR
but if NTR is like (Waifu Academy spoilers)
then I like NTR ? or at least not against it or some of its forms.

I guess it all depends what kind of NTR we're talking for Dying Dream in the end. But it would be better to make the tag clear, avoidable scenes or not.

back to the game. Did the dev forget about the meeting with Kira ? In the first scene of the new update she says she want to talk to MC the next day. and the next day it doesn't happen (neighbor event, Bully event, Ellie event, weird guy about photos and that's all).

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Hey! Sorry, I was busy for a couple of days, I will try to answer all of your questions now.

I added some info to the first post. Progress tracker, some planned Tags, and my notice about NTR.
I didn't try to deceive anybody, it's just that I didn't think that was such an important topic for many people.

Anyway, here's my notice from the first post:

"I'm not sure if this counts as NTR, but there will be events where other guys will try to steal your girls in the future.

You can avoid this, and I actually want you to do it. This is the game about becoming "King of the life", so naturally all girls should be yours.

Then why are these scenes needed?

I believe, there are no good stories without ups and downs. If you get everything you want without any effort, and all girls jump on you just because you're MC, isn't that just boring?"

The key word is "they will try", it does not mean that they will succeed. This is a game, not a book, and your choice matters.

I hope this explanation clears the question."

I can add to that, example situation:

I want to create a big game with lots of possibilities.

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Still wishing the dev nothing but the best in the future.
Tnx, there will be bigger updates in the future, for now I have to do a lot of stuff "behind the scenes". Mainly code.

omg the third is 38 not 35 dumbass
I changed math test with the last update, it was 35 before. And I think I might do it again...

If what you're planning is the MC defending his girl from NTR, fine.
This sounds most true.

I must be doing something wrong! no matter what I eat I can't train? Says I'm too bored and should play video games?

By the way, there's something unintentionally funny about Penelope's nickname,"pene" means "dick" in Spanish.
lol xD

back to the game.
Damn, you're correct. Thank you. One small scene is missing,
I guess it's time for hotfix...

Reactions: Rolo and jadih96207

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey! Sorry, I was busy for a couple of days, I will try to answer all of your questions now.

I added some info to the first post. Progress tracker, some planned Tags, and my notice about NTR.
I didn't try to deceive anybody, it's just that I didn't think that was such an important topic for many people.

"I'm not sure if this counts as NTR, but there will be events where other guys will try to steal your girls in the future.

You can avoid this, and I actually want you to do it. This is the game about becoming "King of the life", so naturally all girls should be yours.
As long as the options to avoid NTR are incredibly simple and clear, then it works for me. Arriving at an NTR scene for making a mistake in the choices would only serve me either to end the game prematurely or to lose an LI permanently and irrevocably.

I believe, there are no good stories without ups and downs. If you get everything you want without any effort, and all girls jump on you just because you're MC, isn't that just boring?"

The key word is "they will try", it does not mean that they will succeed. This is a game, not a book, and your choice matters.

I'm rather to know what choices lead me to win the bet. As I have made clear before, losing the bet would either make me quit the game or decide to ignore that LI forever. Either I know 100% for sure that I'm going to win or I'm not interested.

Reactions: Rolo

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020

Hmm.. If MC lose the bet and you depict the scene of LI such as recorded videos or something, I think that would be NTR most people are worring about.. If it's just a game over, that's not NTR. I prefer game over scene.
But I hope you make what you really want.

Reactions: Rolo
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes