4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I honestly don't get it.

I find it useless to put NTR as "punishment" when the player makes bad choices in a game like this.

Why?

Basically the goal of the game is to become the greatest Alpha Male. Yeah, you can say "Even if this is a harem game, this game is different, not every girl will jump on the MC's dick at first. You will have to fight to get it." Idk, if I want a challenge, I go to Sekiro or Undertale on the genocidal route. lol
Seriously speaking, I partly agree. Personally, what attracts me most in general about the games I play is the romance / dating sim part, in which the protagonist tries to make girls fall in love by doing things for them, going on dates, helping them, etc.

Now, in a game with this theme, what I personally see more logical is that the punishment is to miss unlocking/extra scenes, or that the process of falling in love with the girl in question is more complicated and you have to try harder. Even to the point that her romantic route is blocked from me for having screwed up so much.

Why do I think it doesn't work with NTR? Well says a comment in the thread:

Players looking for this content will not be pleased to see these scenes, and, as the developer says, it is only a punishment system for having screwed up. And, also as the developer says, the purpose of the game is for the MC to build his harem and he want the player to achieve this. Therefore, the NTR will not be a priority.
And for this very reason, the vast majority will look for the content in which you create your harem, making NTR scenes a "waste" of renders and time. In my opinion, of course.

What you get with this is that the player will feel that the purpose of the game is to prevent other men from touching the girls and to prevent them from approaching them, instead of feeling that the purpose is to build your harem and that they enjoy doing it.

It's no secret that I don't like NTR, but I've played a lot of games with avoidable NTR and really enjoyed them. But, as I said, I think that this way of including it does not work and I highly doubt that it works from what I have commented. I hope I was able to give some valid feedback. Sometimes I will speak more with my heart than with my head, but I always try to balance it. Heh.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Mr.Skosha, lots of NTR comments and worrying mean that your game is great and so promising. Don't take it so bad, please. I'm really looking forward to your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolo

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I honestly don't get it.

I find it useless to put NTR as "punishment" when the player makes bad choices in a game like this.

Why?

Basically the goal of the game is to become the greatest Alpha Male. Yeah, you can say "Even if this is a harem game, this game is different, not every girl will jump on the MC's dick at first. You will have to fight to get it." Idk, if I want a challenge, I go to Sekiro or Undertale on the genocidal route. lol
Seriously speaking, I partly agree. Personally, what attracts me most in general about the games I play is the romance / dating sim part, in which the protagonist tries to make girls fall in love by doing things for them, going on dates, helping them, etc.

Now, in a game with this theme, what I personally see more logical is that the punishment is to miss unlocking/extra scenes, or that the process of falling in love with the girl in question is more complicated and you have to try harder. Even to the point that her romantic route is blocked from me for having screwed up so much.

Why do I think it doesn't work with NTR? Well says a comment in the thread:

Players looking for this content will not be pleased to see these scenes, and, as the developer says, it is only a punishment system for having screwed up. And, also as the developer says, the purpose of the game is for the MC to build his harem and he want the player to achieve this. Therefore, the NTR will not be a priority.
And for this very reason, the vast majority will look for the content in which you create your harem, making NTR scenes a "waste" of renders and time. In my opinion, of course.

What you get with this is that the player will feel that the purpose of the game is to prevent other men from touching the girls and to prevent them from approaching them, instead of feeling that the purpose is to build your harem and that they enjoy doing it.

It's no secret that I don't like NTR, but I've played a lot of games with avoidable NTR and really enjoyed them. But, as I said, I think that this way of including it does not work and I highly doubt that it works from what I have commented. I hope I was able to give some valid feedback. Sometimes I will speak more with my heart than with my head, but I always try to balance it. Heh.
Actually if the game pretends to be harem-centric it's not going to be too appealing to NTR fans. On the other hand, in their case the "punishment" is more of a reward. In any case, from what I understand the NTR is going to be punctual and not going to prevent the MC from getting the harem in the long run, which isn't something that is attractive to fans of the NTR genre.

As stated, it can only disrupt the niche of base players of the game.

In my case the least that would happen is that from that moment on I decided to completely ignore that LI. Most likely, I proceeded to ignore the game. Sure, just in case I got to an NTR scene.

etann

Jan 3, 2020
just did a playthrough great game so far gives me waifu academy vibes and that games in my top 3 good luck!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I am officially retarded if I had to spend over 30 minutes irl and take notes to solve the math questions correctly?
The game is even mocking me saying it was easy afterwards :cry:
The only thing I am willing to admit to is getting out pencil and paper.....:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: wiwem71072
Nov 17, 2018
I have to say I really enjoyed playing this game/VN. There are few games/VNs that I've been playing seriously and enjoying lately and this one surprised me.
I like both the story and the characters. I think this has good potential and I hope it reaches that potential.
I will wait for a couple more updates, and if the quality of the updates doesn't drop and updates are kind of regular, I will really consider supporting the creator for doing a good job.
Nothing more to say but good job and hope we see a new update soon. (y)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I don't see ntr in the tags or genre/planned tags so does that mean when we make a wrong choice a Li will just be lost and disappear from the story with another guy without seeing what they do? Are you going to render sex scenes with other male characters besides the mc? because if so you have to add the tag.

Zeldae

Apr 2, 2020
Very ambitious, take your time Dev! I do hope there will be a single girl ending with some wholesomeness. Good luck!

Kikarai

May 25, 2017
1635046131872.png

Well probably I'm missed something but the last 2 asnwers is suposed to be the same values, since is the same icons in the pics (Nothing aditional on the pizza or in the donut and in this nacho(i think), and was used the same math symbols ( plus and minus) and the positions of those don`t change the final values.

Other than that the game is flowing nicely, but only played till this point.

Good luck whit the game hope it keep going.

• Haha
Reactions: jadih96207

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I see the comment section is waging a war about the NTR topic here as well...
If you ask me, I think the developer should do it the way he wants to do it and that's it.
There will always be ppl that won't like it and always be ppl who like it.

I personally love NTR in all forms, so I'd welcome it.
(I also love to play the chad/the alpha male/the sigma male/the ultimate being)

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
View attachment 1466259

Well probably I'm missed something but the last 2 asnwers is suposed to be the same values, since is the same icons in the pics (Nothing aditional on the pizza or in the donut and in this nacho(i think), and was used the same math symbols ( plus and minus) and the positions of those don`t change the final values.

Other than that the game is flowing nicely, but only played till this point.

Good luck whit the game hope it keep going.
Answer: 39

So first it's basic algebra so break down the symbols to what they represent.
Pizza = 30
Donut = 11
Nacho = 20

30-11+20=39
It's not the same as
20+11-30=1

Reactions: BlasKyau

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
In case people need helping getting everyone max points in the test:
Start by doing the work yourself and making 2 copies,
on the first break help jade and kintarou
in class create a distraction yourself and help penelope cheat
break 2 help chisa and kintarou
in class wait until everyone has 20 points except kintarou then get chisa to distract and help kintarou cheat
Everyone should end with max points
This is also overkill so it need not be perfect and you can experiment with changing things around, there seems to be lots of leeway with how you do it
So how does this work exactly? Like I tried that but you only get like three actions before break, how am I supposed to make two copies if the test takes up all of my first class actions?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm almost sure this ntr discussion will lead to a WT mod to avoid screwing up, but it wont solve the main problem...there is no way i would help the barber-disaster to get one of my girls...hmm...maybe crossdress one of the bullies for him...or my landlady...something like that, but everything else would be unacceptable.
Aside from this really bad move i enjoyed the game so far and hope the sandbox will come along soon...with an unlocked gym/dojo, its time to kick some faces...

• Angry
Reactions: tombeir

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Well, for those who feared "NTR mission" for Kentaro id like to remind few things:
1 Kentaro still can fail dating. Full himself. We can genuine legitimately help him AND he can just fail it last moment. Various reasons.
2 Kentaro can just catch the bus in process. Or bike. Or meteor. We are dealing with some real world destruction matter here, no fooling around. No, rly.
3 We still can be an asshole, and just fail him, setup Kentaro to fail or drop idea.

Other note to dev:
Kira s "tomorrow" meeting kinda missed in the end of chapter. There is line, there is almost full next day, but no meeting. Hoping it will be fixed in update.

Cool game. Thanks to dev, please, looking forvard to continue.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
So how does this work exactly? Like I tried that but you only get like three actions before break, how am I supposed to make two copies if the test takes up all of my first class actions?
I did make 1 copy for the stupid girl. Tried to distract - failed. Then - in my desperation - clicked on "give the copy". This was the point, coz then other ppl agreed to distract and I could give the copy to the blond one.

The fighting guy will succed by himself after 2x help in the breaks. (it was easy - after doing so, but I needed several tries to find that out).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I did make 1 copy for the stupid girl. Tried to distract - failed. Then - in my desperation - clicked on "give the copy". This was the point, coz then other ppl agreed to distract and I could give the copy to the blond one.

The fighting guy will succed by himself after 2x help in the breaks. (it was easy - after doing so, but I needed several tries to find that out).
Between the possibility of NTR and all the options I guess I'll give the game a try the day someone makes a walkthrough

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Between the possibility of NTR and all the options I guess I'll give the game a try the day someone makes a walkthrough
Though I barely remember anything about NTR, I might just have been lucky with my choices. Moreover, just as you said a walkthrough is so needed in this one. Especially that study session with the teacher and the test.

Reactions: jinxw1 and BlasKyau
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes