4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

alukaa

Nov 5, 2018
1656266088454.png
as of now im dropping my pledge.. if someone wants to compare this in a months time to see if any progress was made..

• Sad
Reactions: Osita

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
why do all the male MC always look Asian in these games?
I'm like... 80% sure the rendering engine they use is a Japanese engine.
Devs don't spend a lot of time designing the protagonist, so he appears more generic (hence why most look alike).
Since it's a Japanese engine, and devs don't do a lot of customizing, protag looks asian.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I'm like... 80% sure the rendering engine they use is a Japanese engine.
Devs don't spend a lot of time designing the protagonist, so he appears more generic (hence why most look alike).
Since it's a Japanese engine, and devs don't do a lot of customizing, protag looks asian.
My guess is: While - in japanese engines - girls have to look sweet, and guys have to look rude (or even Yakuza-like).
One creates a sweet girl with extra big eyes (which comes out to round eyes - looking more western like). Rude guys have narrow eyes (looking more eastern like).

Reactions: chainedpanda

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
This was pleasant surprise. Great start. I liked the story so far. Lowest point of the game was when I didn't spend enough time in the class and plot advanced unevenly, leaving school days without new content. And now I'm sad to see it has been abandoned. It would have been great to see hot neighbour girl more, seeing how MC get pussy from his classmates, starts to train martial arts and so on...

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
save 100% pls
Good luck with that. I mean, just a moment of thought and you'd see the last comments were over a year ago, about it being abandoned... The thread itself was last updated in 2021. Why do you think anyone would keep a save for 1-2 years for a game that will never be finished to continue?

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes