4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Between the possibility of NTR and all the options I guess I'll give the game a try the day someone makes a walkthrough
Walkthrough ? Did not need any tbh.
For some games, a WT helps a lot, but this one is not too bad without

As for NTR. Not sure what ppl are talking about. Anyway there will be an option to exclude this possibility for sure.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Walkthrough ? Did not need any tbh.
For some games, a WT helps a lot, but this one is not too bad without

As for NTR. Not sure what ppl are talking about. Anyway there will be an option to exclude this possibility for sure.
From what I have read there are quite a few tests (or test) and choices that require some help to easily get the best possible result (for my tastes) the first time. And certainly nothing other than getting the best possible result (for my tastes) seems appropriate to me. I have no intention of repeating the game several times to get the result appropriate to my tastes.

It's the developer who has said that he will include NTR as a punishment if the MC fails on certain bets. Of course, my interest in failing those bets is nil, or even negative. In fact, I don't think of failing as a real option (unless I want to close the game and quit). I'm of the opinion that the NTR option should be indicated with capital letters (and with exclamations and in bright color) of good size that avoid choosing it by mistake. Or even better, give the option to turn off the NTR as soon as you enter the game. But posibly that removes the "punishment" part of the equation. The funny thing is that the developer's intent is for people to try to avoid NTR, which makes me wonder what the hell he's going to include it for. No fan of harem games is going to want to have those scenes (and if it gets to them, the least bad thing will be that he loses a LI, although he will most likely close the game to never return)

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Well, game in current state favors focused, modest, polite and active social desicions. Not like there is much content anyway, but still, good MC gets all possible scenes easier than bad.

so there is simple WT:
- do not abuse cat
- do not be rude to anyone
- make a contact
- lose weight 1st

Keep in this line, rollback if needed, and you will be fine. Correct test answers already posted here too:

History answers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can the math problems just be math please? I just guessed because of how stupid the whole "Figure out what this image stands for" shit is.

In order for those with any one of three mental/learning disorders.

If fucking doesn't come in the next half an hour, and I don't care how even if it's the MC raping someone, I'm out. I'm supposed to be some god damn lust fueled ghost for fucks sake.
Exams for best score for whole group:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
The dev is rendering the whole project from beginning (and succeeded already a lot).
All I can say is: It is worth the waiting. Graphics will be so much better ...

This means, 0.5 will be postponed some time.

Reactions: cheer1o_o

VardenElf

Feb 14, 2020

Hi!
There hasn't been much news lately, but I haven't stopped working on the game, in fact it's in full swing. That's partly why I don't have time to write posts. It's hard for me to switch from one task to another when I'm focused, it breaks the flow.
From now on I'll write posts for the future, whenever I have some free time.
A week ago I released 0.3 beta version, and now I'm somewhere in the middle of 0.4. Very soon I'll finish with the old content and take up the new one. Taking into account all the changes, 0.5 now also needs improvement.
I won't tell you how much better everything has become, you will be able to see it yourself pretty soon. The final changelog will be just huge.
To somehow brighten up the wait, in the coming days I will tell you about the new mechanics that are waiting for you in the main part of the game. There will be no spoilers, you will see the same tutorial as soon as you get to 0.5.
Thanks again for your interest in the project and your support, this is very important to me.
Stay tuned!

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I can confirm, the new renderings of beta are absolute stunning. Also gameplay and a lot more has improved imxp. So happy, ... - worth the waiting ... :)

VardenElf

Feb 14, 2020

Time to update my To Do List. Bold - means Done.

- Finish remaking old scenes from version 0.4

- Add a couple of new scenes in 0.4

- Update the content of version 0.5, taking into account the latest changes

- Refine the skill system in version 0.5, taking into account the latest changes

- A small rebalance of mini-games and quests

- Fix several minor bugs found during beta

- Check all the variables again (God, let there be no bugs, please!)

- Correct some typos found during the beta test (so far I have been focused only on the visual part)

- Add a translation

- Add tutorials for new mechanics in the game

- Changes in game and main menus

- Test run #1

- Polishing (typos, animations, sounds, transitions)

- Test run #2

- Compress images

- Create distributions

- Upload new version

I just dropped a new 0.4 Version for Beta testers. I'm very excited about the upcoming 0.5 release. As you can see, we are getting there.

It's just a little bit left, but I'm very tired. Perhaps I will take one or two days off as my productivity has decreased. I don't want it to affect the quality.

Thanks for your attention!
---
We're getting there folks ;)

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
This game is great. Chisa best girl.

If the developer sees this, don't be afraid to cut back on a few ambitions. It's really fun to have a lot of ideas, but it can be very discouraging to implement them all. Especially if this is your first game.

I suggest focusing on the story and the characters you have so far. This game is already much better than most school harem type games.

Reactions: Rolo and VardenElf

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
I really hope the dev doesn't give up and don't let down or turn around and dessert this game it has a potential like Waifu Academy, OIALT and if the dev this make this 1st game successful he can be the 2nd Caribdis. Hey dev why not ask a cross promotion with other HS devs.

• Sad
Reactions: Osita
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes