4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm.. If MC lose the bet and you depict the scene of LI such as recorded videos or something, I think that would be NTR most people are worring about.. If it's just a game over, that's not NTR. I prefer game over scene.
But I hope you make what you really want.
I can't say that I like either option (NTR or game over)

Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Hmm.. If MC lose the bet and you depict the scene of LI such as recorded videos or something, I think that would be NTR most people are worring about.. If it's just a game over, that's not NTR. I prefer game over scene.
But I hope you make what you really want.
Simple choice is not take the bet in the first place. Something has to happen if you lose. Or you could just not do it. That's the entire point of the punishment

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Simple choice is not take the bet in the first place. Something has to happen if you lose. Or you could just not do it. That's the entire point of the punishment
I guess it's the best choice. It isn't very likely that knowing that I can lose I will accept the bets.

If all NTR options are like this, it's best to avoid that they can happen from the beginning (saying NO). The payoff doesn't seem attractive enough to me to face the NTR option without being sure to avoid it.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I believe, there are no good stories without ups and downs. If you get everything you want without any effort, and all girls jump on you just because you're MC, isn't that just boring?"

The key word is "they will try", it does not mean that they will succeed. This is a game, not a book, and your choice matters.

I hope this explanation clears the question."

I can add to that, example situation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to create a big game with lots of possibilities.
I was wondering what to make of that bet while playing the game (didn't look at the forum until I was done). I like this reasoning. If you want to have a living world, there's gotta some adversity and a chance to fail due to poor decisions on your own part. Otherwise it's just a power fantasy and those can get boring real quick. For those who can't deal with even that, the option to not take the bet is always there.

I took Sammy-boy's bet. Better hope he has my money by the time I'm done. My MC has never been anything but a winner, but it will be fun to see others try (and fail) to one up him.

Reactions: TheOffspring8042

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Hey! Sorry, I was busy for a couple of days, I will try to answer all of your questions now.

I added some info to the first post. Progress tracker, some planned Tags, and my notice about NTR.
I didn't try to deceive anybody, it's just that I didn't think that was such an important topic for many people.

Anyway, here's my notice from the first post:

"I'm not sure if this counts as NTR, but there will be events where other guys will try to steal your girls in the future.

You can avoid this, and I actually want you to do it. This is the game about becoming "King of the life", so naturally all girls should be yours.

Then why are these scenes needed?

I believe, there are no good stories without ups and downs. If you get everything you want without any effort, and all girls jump on you just because you're MC, isn't that just boring?"

The key word is "they will try", it does not mean that they will succeed. This is a game, not a book, and your choice matters.

You have been in this forum for 3 years and you didn’t think it was a big deal mate?:WaitWhat:

Anyway, in all that you said you’re just basically describing avoidable NTr, which will mean that your game will need a proper NTR tag when that content lands, and not just a disclaimer.

But thanks for acknowledge that, It just didn’t sit well with me that I spend more than two hours playing and getting into the story and honestly giving the game a fair chance, just to realize after that, that the game will have that content.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
been eating nothing but diet food except on exercize days (healthy food) and the weight keeps going up...

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Hey! Sorry, I was busy for a couple of days, I will try to answer all of your questions now.

I added some info to the first post. Progress tracker, some planned Tags, and my notice about NTR.
I didn't try to deceive anybody, it's just that I didn't think that was such an important topic for many people.

Anyway, here's my notice from the first post:

"I'm not sure if this counts as NTR, but there will be events where other guys will try to steal your girls in the future.

You can avoid this, and I actually want you to do it. This is the game about becoming "King of the life", so naturally all girls should be yours.

Then why are these scenes needed?

About punishment.. if you just want players to be punished for bad choices, I think Game over scene is fair enough, isn't it?
If you depict the scene that Li is fucked by other men, for NTR fans, that is not a punishment at all but a great reward.
So then this game needs optional NTR Tag.
I think that's too harsh punishment for NTR haters like me. But as I already said, I respect whatever you choose to make.

Last edited:
Reactions: krish719

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Hey dev, this is your game. If you want to put NTR in your game, then put it in your game. I don't mind it. You don't always have to listen to the cry babies.

Every fucking game with a little bit of NTR will always get these people crying about it nonstop.

Omnikaiser

Nov 11, 2018
been eating nothing but diet food except on exercize days (healthy food) and the weight keeps going up...
Eat healthy food and exercise everyday. If MC is too lazy. play games once instead. Do only this for a few days (ignore extra classes for a few days) until you reach 100. then you're good.

Hey dev, this is your game. If you want to put NTR in your game, then put it in your game. I don't mind it. You don't always have to listen to the cry babies.

Every fucking game with a little bit of NTR will always get these people crying about it nonstop.
Problem is not really to put NTR in the game. Dev can do what he wants, it's his game.
Problem is to NOT put it in the tags to indicate the kind of content happening in the game. Especially for such a cleaving genre

krish719

Jul 30, 2021
Looks like NTR is planned for the future we have to see whether it's avoidable or not . Having one NTR scene in the game brings NTR fans and they are gonna ask for more scenes . And they gonna post NTR images about how nice the scene is , without spoilers in this thread which ruins the game and character for me . Hence I tend avoid games which have optional NTR . Glad it got cleared in the beginning rather than in the end . Dev can what he / she wants with the game , good luck with your game . This game is clearly not for me , added to my ignore list .

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
About punishment.. if you just want players to be punished for bad choices, I think Game over scene is fair enough, isn't it?
If you depict the scene that Li is fucked by other men, for NTR fans, that is not a punishment at all but great rewards.
So then this game needs optional NTR Tag.
I think that's too harsh punishment to NTR haters like me. But as I already said, I respect whatever you choose to make.
Actually, for those who don't like NTR at all, those kinds of scenes can only mean either ending the game or losing an LI (possibly more the former than the latter). For those who don't care about the NTR, it's not actually a punishment. To the NTR followers it will be a reward.

In my case, I think the game sounds good. But unless I know for sure how to avoid NTR, I don't think I could be interested in the game. So I guess I'll wait to see how Skosha implements it and if it's extraordinarily easy to avoid it.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
From the vast number of comments about NTR, I have to wonder.
Skosha is it even worth adding it in?

I get the idea of a 'fail-state' for losing at a challenge, but it could literally be anything negative. why does it have to be NTR? (and that's, not me whining, it's an honest objective question). I can even understand that you didn't realize it was such an explosive topic (though, I struggle to understand how someone who has spent any time on F95 didn't know this).

What makes NTR your choice for 'go-to' punishment mechanic for a fail-state?
And given the reaction here, is it really worth whatever benefits you perceive from the NTR?

If you are a fan of NTR or you're wanting to add it, to attract those types of players, that's one thing. However, NTR players have one thing in common with 'harem' (if you can call them the opposite) type players. That is that they will always want 'more' of the content that they like.

So, if you are adding NTR to attract those players, be prepared to add more (or at least be bombarded with constant messages asking for more. I have a friend who is a Dev of adult games and have seen some of the sent PMs they are sent on Discord, stating that they would review bomb the games unless NTR was added ).

Both sides are very passionate about their fetishes and pretty much anything less than full inclusion or full exclusion is going to have the potential to set off another NTR-Shitstorm.

So if you are adding it purely as a 'fail-state' punishment mechanic (because let's be realistic, no 'Anti-NTR' player is going to accept losing a bet, having their girl be sexual with another male, and then keep playing from that point), If it is purely a punishment mechanic, then there must be another 'punishment' that can be used in this place (one less volatile).

If you, the Dev is really in favor of NTR then add it (with appropriate tagging), and accept that many will choose to 'not play'.

If you, the Dev are adding it purely for 'punishment mechanics' I would strongly suggest you reconsider as it will very likely have a negative impact on your $upporters and player base.

Either way, best of luck.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From the vast number of comments about NTR, I have to wonder.
Skosha is it even worth adding it in?

I get the idea of a 'fail-state' for losing at a challenge, but it could literally be anything negative. why does it have to be NTR? (and that's, not me whining, it's an honest objective question). I can even understand that you didn't realize it was such an explosive topic (though, I struggle to understand how someone who has spent any time on F95 didn't know this).

What makes NTR your choice for 'go-to' punishment mechanic for a fail-state?
And given the reaction here, is it really worth whatever benefits you perceive from the NTR?

If you are a fan of NTR or you're wanting to add it, to attract those types of players, that's one thing. However, NTR players have one thing in common with 'harem' (if you can call them the opposite) type players. That is that they will always want 'more' of the content that they like.

So, if you are adding NTR to attract those players, be prepared to add more (or at least be bombarded with constant messages asking for more. I have a friend who is a Dev of adult games and have seen some of the sent PMs they are sent on Discord, stating that they would review bomb the games unless NTR was added ).

Both sides are very passionate about their fetishes and pretty much anything less than full inclusion or full exclusion is going to have the potential to set off another NTR-Shitstorm.

So if you are adding it purely as a 'fail-state' punishment mechanic (because let's be realistic, no 'Anti-NTR' player is going to accept losing a bet, having their girl be sexual with another male, and then keep playing from that point), If it is purely a punishment mechanic, then there must be another 'punishment' that can be used in this place (one less volatile).

If you, the Dev is really in favor of NTR then add it (with appropriate tagging), and accept that many will choose to 'not play'.

If you, the Dev are adding it purely for 'punishment mechanics' I would strongly suggest you reconsider as it will very likely have a negative impact on your $upporters and player base.

Either way, best of luck.
Very well explained.

I don't think too many fans of the harem genre will continue to play after having an NTR scene.

Also, from what was said by Skosha, his intention is that the player doesn't look for the NTR and win the bets. It doesn't sound very promising for fans of the NTR, as the game is intended to be basically harem, and it seems that the NTR will be something punctual, punishment type. From the looks of it, this is a harem game with NTR punishments to give it some excitement (although it's not exactly the kind of excitement that interests me).

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I was wondering what to make of that bet while playing the game (didn't look at the forum until I was done). I like this reasoning. If you want to have a living world, there's gotta some adversity and a chance to fail due to poor decisions on your own part. Otherwise it's just a power fantasy and those can get boring real quick. For those who can't deal with even that, the option to not take the bet is always there.

I took Sammy-boy's bet. Better hope he has my money by the time I'm done. My MC has never been anything but a winner, but it will be fun to see others try (and fail) to one up him.
Boring for who? You? If you think its boring fine but not everyone thinks that most people are fine with power fantasies.

Reactions: RogMR
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes