4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Skosha
still active on f95 tho..
Last aktivity: Nov 9, 2021

Latest Discord:
>> Skoegul: The New Year in my country is a very big event. Everyone is drinking and having fun for a whole week. I will also take a little break and continue working in a couple of days.

... but I'm very tired. Perhaps I will take one or two days off as my productivity has decreased. I don't want it to affect the quality.

sorry for my silence guys, I was deep in work and did some important testing with help from other Developer. Time flies so fast, I didn't even notice... It's 4 AM right now and I just finally solved one reaaaly big problem. Important news tomorrow (I mean today, actually), as soon as I wake up... <<

May be he is dead?

Last edited:

Iskroal

May 17, 2020
I come back here occasionally, see if anything has rustled around. I threw a solid chunk at this project back when it was in full steam. I remember thinking Skosha's writing was really good in comparison to most of the other stuff you find on here, shame it's abandoned though, I would've loved to see how this project came out.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Just found this and lookin at the planned tags, when implemented, will corruption, group sex and footjob be avoidable/optional?
Hey, there's a lot of options to choose from and you can skip almost any part(after the prologue) of the content if you don't like/don't want it for whatever reason. At least that's what I'm tying to do. There's a whole evil path with corruption and stuff, good one with hearts and roses, and even something in between. Not sure about footjob though, you may stumble upon it occasionally.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Dying Dream [v0.5.3] [Skoegul]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 400 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DyingDream-0.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
lel, thought I found something interesting, and then took a look at the patreon posts. Yeah, no hope for this project at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rolo
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes