4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey, there's a lot of options to choose from and you can skip almost any part(after the prologue) of the content if you don't like/don't want it for whatever reason. At least that's what I'm tying to do. There's a whole evil path with corruption and stuff, good one with hearts and roses, and even something in between. Not sure about footjob though, you may stumble upon it occasionally.
For now what I liked the most is the safe mode and being able to skip the minigames. Now let's see how the rest is.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hey!
For a long time I was one of the players, and now I'm trying myself as a developer. I worked my ass off to make this happen and there`s still a long way to go. But I think it will be fun.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game. I would be really happy if you support by liking or reviewing the game.
Cheers
Thanks for sharing your game, it looks interesting, also thanks for clarifying the "taboo" theme in this forum, that saves time for whoever likes or doesn't like that content, lastly, the way you plan to handle the "affect" is quite logical. That is, if the MC is not interested in a girl, she can simply make her life separate, the MC does not care and therefore will not "spy" on what she does with her partner (something illogical if you reject a girl). girl, but which many games do stupidly).

Good luck.:sneaky:(y)

Reactions: Rolo

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's an ambitious game with an interesting and dynamic story,

I'm going to sound kind of harsh here but I promise there's no malice behind this.
In its current state, this game is going to be abandoned. The biggest issue that new developers face even outside the adult genre is that they give themselves too much to do.

Those 100 characters and multiple branching paths per char...

My advice would be to focus on getting a linear story together featuring few girls/scenes and then go back and bulk it out as you go along. It's like a cake, you have to bake the spongey bit before you can start adding all the decorations and cherries to it.

Lovely characters, tho, GL.

View attachment 1399668
Wow that is absurd! If your going to have that many damn girls it just needs to be a damn harem. Multiple endings already turn me off because who the hell wants to replay over and over the same damn game to get a different ending? Not me I watch a movie once and won't re-watch it for many years. There is too many other games with a new and different story to replay a game again and again just with a different girl. When games were rare and only a few of them re-playing a game was natural so could have different endings but when there is so many new and undiscovered games with a new idea, new story, re-playing the same game is boring.

chefftali

Jan 2, 2018
after finishing the sleeping scene with Mellory, every scene's background appears as her sleeping scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Drakorios

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
wooooooooow anyone have save with all gallery? or i was soo time without playing or this update is really big

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes