4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
after the janitor job where you can find the girl sleeping , after i try to undress her my game freez, i can go to school but i still get the image from the girl sleeping . ( sry for bad english ) :D

like this , the image is stuck with the girl, i can chose go to school but after that i go back to the girl ,

Last edited:
Reactions: Garen and Deejeey

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
after the janitor job where you can find the girl sleeping , after i try to undress her my game freez, i can go to school but i still get the image from the girl sleeping . ( sry for bad english ) :D
So, what you're sayin is the game is callin you a naughty boy and then puts you on timeout? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
very bad performance on animations.
it gets worse the more animations are one after the other... i think they are all still playing somewhere in background. it reaches single digit framerates. :(

the sleeping girl from above is one such example, by the time you reach the final choice with photo/etc it gets to a crawl.

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Fixed some bugs, mainly event with the sleeping girl. Updated links in the main post.

This is one of the most complex events code-wise, so it took some time. If you have that problem and do not wish to download new version, try to rollback and choose other order of actions.

As I was not able to reproduce the bug myself, please let me know if the problem persists.

• Love
Reactions: tricky17

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Anyone know how to get the achievements? I can't seem to find annoy the supreme being, helping Agatha, top secret, the different sleeping girls (Is there more than three?), or the names.

Also, what is the first question mark when exploring home? I could never find it.
Helping Agatha, Sleeping girls - These are impossible to get in the current version, sorry. But I had to add them to avoid problems in the future. The variables are still being counted...

What is the first question mark when exploring home? -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I managed to find the time to play this game again after the long hiatus. I have to say that it's definitely a big improvement compared to the old version of the game and I like it a lot. It has done enough to introduce and build a little bit for most of the girls and I'm lucky that Penny is the first to focus because she's among my favorites.

My few worries about this game:
1. Whether the update can be consistent time-wise (not too long) and content size-wise (not too little)
2. If the story will continue to focus on one girl at a time
3. Whether the game's scope is too ambitious. This is a game that has A LOT of features after all.

This is especially because it seems that the game is done solo only by the dev. Best of luck though, hope this game continues to do well!

Reactions: Skosha and Rolo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DyingDream-0.5.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dying Dream [v0.5.4] [Skoegul]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Lambda777777

Apr 25, 2020
Your game is really great ! I hope you'll keep at it and not give up. You've managed to make the plot interesting (for me) and avoid mistakes like the days that repeat themselves for sandbox games and always the same thing without anything, here you were always giving new info. As for the mechanics, the first month improves with sports, classes, friends, having to do everything from scratch, it's catchy and I find a persona vibe in it.

Anyway good job and hope for the better !

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Can we learn to fight now because I am not able to find the dojo girl after she invited the mc to the dojo

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
You know when my man Kentaro fucking vomited for the sake of distraction I couldn't help myself and bursted into laughter. Never happened before this VN good job dev! I am simply in love with what you have achieved so far truly an outstanding job.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes